47

The National High School Mathematics League in October is coming soon. Wang Xiaoquan and his group of 20 people set off a few days in advance and rushed to the capital, where the examination room is located. Today's students have more or less traveled with their parents when they grow up to this age. There are also many who have been to the capital. It is the first time for a big girl like Wang Xiaoquan to get into a sedan chair. It is really rare. In addition, the school paid for the food, accommodation and transportation to Beijing this time, and Wang Xiaoquan, who was already looking forward to it, became even more excited about the trip.

The day before departure, Wang Xiaoquan took the time to go back home. Seeing that everything was fine at home, he felt happy and relieved. After taking Ning Bin and the five of them to a hot pot restaurant for a big meal, he carried simple luggage and sincerely expressed his sincere gratitude to the people at home. Leave with blessings. Wang Xiaoquan and his party will stay in the capital for a week at most, so there are not many things they need to bring. In addition to a simple change of clothes, they are some review materials and stationery supplies. They arrived nearly three days in advance. Although the leading teacher is not cold-blooded Let them stay in the hotel and study hard, but you will never take them to play wildly. It would be nice to be able to climb the Great Wall and visit the Forbidden City.

Even if the train speed is not slow now, it will still take Wang Xiaoquan and his party more than ten hours to get from J City to the capital. They set off at 7 o'clock in the evening and will not arrive at the station until around 9 o'clock in the morning the next day. Fortunately, the school was considerate and booked sleepers so that they wouldn't have to endure this long night.

This was Wang Xiaoquan's first time riding a train in his life. He was very curious about everything here. As soon as he entered the train station, he looked around. However, after looking for a long time, he found that there were only people, and the air was dirty and noisy. After a while, he lost his mind. interested.

"Xiaoquan, have you brought anything to eat? I heard that the lunch boxes on the train are expensive and unpalatable..." Wang Kun also took a train for the first time. He used to take his own minivan when traveling with his family. Yesterday His mother was afraid that he might not be used to it or have an accident when he took the train for the first time, so she gave him a lot of advice on riding a train. He should not talk to strangers casually, always keep an eye on his luggage, and keep his wallet close to him. La, dont just buy lunch boxes on the train. Hearing this made him feel dizzy, and his excitement about his first train ride also faded a lot.

"I brought it. I checked on the Internet before. Everyone said that the lunch boxes on the train are not delicious, so I went to the supermarket and bought canned fish, sausages, beef jerky and drinks. What about you? If you didn't bring it, eat mine. I brought quite a lot this time..." Wang Xiaoquan was always in a state of excitement. How could he think of checking these trivial matters? In fact, these were all told to him by Doudou. Although today's Doudou is still very arrogant and still looks down on the earth, a sub-technological planet in the basic plane, at the request of Wang Xiaoquan, he is also trying to understand this place where he will stay for a long time in the future. . Wang Xiaoquan has been busy with the Mathematical Olympiad these days, so he didn't pay much attention to Doudou's learning progress. When he finally had time to pay attention, he was made to laugh and cry by the little guy. I dont know what this little guy thinks. Instead of understanding common sense about politics, economics, history, geography, science and technology, and culture, he is interested in celebrity gossip, folk weird stories, and all kinds of miscellaneous gossip. interest! That's all. This little guy also registered several well-known forums as Wang Xiaoquan, and was very busy posting posts every day. When he heard that Wang Xiaoquan had plans to travel, he swore to himself and promised that he would help the owner make a pediatrician-reasonable and flawless travel plan. Although the little guy's personality has become a little more outgoing and noisy, Wang Xiaoquan doesn't hate this change, and even feels very happy. This lively little appearance is much better than the previous cold and paralyzed appearance.