68

Wang Kun and Sun Xueru played too hard these two days and were so exhausted that they fell asleep while talking. Teacher Zhu didn't fare much better, and soon fell into a drowsy sleep. For a moment, the small compartment became quiet, leaving only the sound of the wind caused by the fast train and the roar of animals in the autumn night wilderness.

Wang Xiaoquan was not very sleepy, so he thought that instead of staring blankly, he might as well find something to do. Thinking of the large amount of fine wines of all kinds in the space, Wang Xiaoquan couldn't sit still. After setting up a small blindfold, he turned around and entered the space.

The space at this time was also dark, and the bright moon hung in the sky. Wang Xiaoquan didn't know if the bright moon above his head was the same as the moon in reality. Although he was a little curious, he didn't get to the bottom of it. Isnt it tiring to try to figure out the reason? I've seen this kind of thing so much that it's no surprise.

The small seaside villa on Rock Island is brightly lit, which is particularly eye-catching in this silent night. The entire small villa uses the most advanced solar power supply system, which is all-natural, pollution-free, convenient, energy-saving and environmentally friendly. Wang Xiaoquan has an impulse every time he sees this kind of high-tech technology. He wants to spread this technology to benefit all mankind, and at the same time give the overwhelmed Mother Earth a break! But the problem is that he knows nothing about this technology, and the construction robot team cannot be taken out at will. Just think about it and you can guess how much turmoil and impact such high-tech technology, which is far beyond the actual technology, will cause around the world! Wang Xiaoquan is just an ordinary seventeen-year-old boy and he doesn't dare to take this risk. Of course, he doesn't have the capital to take the risk!

Of course Doudou understands this technology, but the problem is that in order to prevent the superintelligence from being stolen and used by the enemy, the scientific research team studying the superintelligence of the Royal Academy of Sciences of the Vast Empire set up a built-in program at the beginning of the creation of the superintelligence. If the technology is leaked at will, the superintelligence will Immediately self-destruct, Wang Xiaoquan doesn't want Doudou to lose his life for no reason because of such a thing! The only two shortcuts are dead ends. If Wang Xiaoquan really wants to spread this technology, he can only rely on himself. As the master of the super brain Doudou, he can naturally learn the vast amount of knowledge stored in Doudou's brain. What's more, Doudou was a gift from Admiral An and had passed the Ming Road in their empire's Royal Academy of Sciences. He knew how to Turn on the master learning mode, and you can naturally learn from the little teacher Doudou. As for how much he can learn, it depends on his master's qualifications and perseverance.

Wang Xiaoquan thought that he might as well study a related major in college. He didn't know much about the major at the moment and would ask the teacher for advice when he had time. Wang Xiaoquan only has a general idea now. As for what to do in the future, he has to slowly consider the plan. After all, not everyone who wants to be a scientist can do it. Although he has a cheating device, his success ultimately depends on his own qualifications and hard work.

"Master, would you like something to drink?" Seeing Wang Xiaoquan walk into the living room, Little A, who had been waiting in the kitchen twenty-four hours a day, came out and asked in a gentle tone.

"Well, let's have two cups of milk tea." Speaking of tea, Wang Xiaoquan suddenly remembered that the newly planted tea trees on Chaguo Island were about to be harvested, right? Well, I'll have to ask Xiao Huajing tomorrow. Hey, we still need to buy a batch of intelligent robots. Little flower essences like tea picking and making tea dont understand!

"Yes, Master, please wait a moment..."

"Oh, by the way, Little A, bring over the remaining dozen steamed crabs in the fresh-keeping cabinet..." Wang Xiaoquan thought about the remaining dozen steamed crabs, Just give them all to General An. Brother Qin packed more than thirty steamed crabs for him. He and Wang Kun had just eaten a dozen of them, and there were still about ten left. Thinking that Admiral An was having a hard time, he didn't keep any of them and take them home for Ning Bin and the others to eat. After all, there were so many kinds of sea crabs in his space that he could eat them whenever he wanted.