2

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

Chapter 2

Wang Xiaoquan excitedly opened the accept button. Just like a pornographic video, a small box the size of a book appeared on the screen. A very smart-looking middle-aged man with a goatee and an ancient look appeared on the screen. Smiled at him kindly. Next to the box are clearly marked the attributes of Shopkeeper Liu:

Host name: Shopkeeper Liu

Host age: 38

Plane: Basic plane

Host level: 2 stars

Host balance: 4543 star coins

"Hello, I am 2 stars Super Host Shopkeeper Liu, congratulations to my little brother for becoming a plane merchant. Liu is not very talented, and he was lucky enough to get the plane trader a few years earlier than his little brother. If you have any questions, you can ask me, and Liu will definitely tell you everything. I can't say enough." Shopkeeper Liu looked sincere, but the hidden light in his eyes was quietly flickering. It's okay for him to deceive an inexperienced kid, but it has no effect on Wang Xiaoquan, who has been working hard at the bottom of society since he was a child. Even though he is only sixteen years old, it is obvious that people have experienced a lot. Naturally, he developed a pair of eyes as accurate as a lie detector.

Shopkeeper Liu not only looks like a profiteer, but he is actually an out-and-out profiteer. Although Shopkeeper Liu is in the same basic level as Wang Xiaoquan, there are obvious differences. The Yanhuang Empire where he lives is rich and powerful, which is equivalent to the prosperous Tang Dynasty in Chinese history. Moreover, the emperor Xuanyuan is extremely enlightened and far-sighted. Paying equal attention to business and agriculture and animal husbandry, shopkeeper Liu relied on the help of the plane trader to develop his Liu family, an originally unknown third-rate family, into a powerful first-rate family head. Naturally, his shrewd mind and extraordinary means are not necessary. Needless to say, Wang Xiaoquan is really unlucky to be targeted like a fat sheep by such people.

"Haha, thank you very much, Uncle Liu. Just call me Xiaoquan. I will ask Uncle Liu for your guidance in the future." Wang Xiaoquan blinked his big watery eyes, looking like an innocent little white rabbit, with a slight tone in his tone. He hugged his fists to Shopkeeper Liu with excitement and joy, and said with great expectation.

"It's easy to say, it's fate that we meet each other. It's fate that Liu can be my little brother's first trading partner after becoming a plane merchant. Little brother, tell Uncle Liu, what special products does your planet have?" The plane merchant listened. It seems easy, but actually it is quite difficult to do. The transactions that Shopkeeper Liu had finally connected to before were either to technology-based planets in the intermediate plane or to wild planets in the basic plane.

Although the former was good, it was a big mistake. In addition, he couldn't understand their high-tech products and didn't dare to use them easily. He could only use the silk, porcelain, grain, fresh fruits and vegetables stored in his store. They sold it to the technological planet called Red Star and received a large amount of star coins and precious metals, but they did not wait to buy a batch of special products for their own store; not to mention the latter, some of them are also available on their own planet, and His own planet is much more developed than theirs, so apart from exchanging a large amount of salt, ready-made clothes, porcelain, etc. for the best animal skins and special handicrafts from the wild planet, he really hasn't developed any special products. Now that he bumped into Wang Xiaoquan by chance, shopkeeper Liu, who had been frustrated for several years, suddenly became full of confidence. He was a bit older than other children, so he was worried that he wouldn't be able to get anything good out of him?