60

Plane businessmen have a strong sense of time. As soon as the two hours of voluntary labor within the scope of responsibility passed, Mr. H22 left politely. Wang Xiaoquan had almost all the questions he needed to ask, and he didn't leave any more questions for the know-it-all in the plane mall.

After Wang Xiaoquans previous inquiry, he learned that each plane merchant can set up a specific foothold in the plane mall. In other words, after having his own property, Wang Xiaoquan will not have to go through the city gate the next time he enters the plane mall. After arriving by airship, he could locate himself directly in his hotel. The place Wang Xiaoquan chose to stay was the living room on the third floor. This is a relatively private private residence. A sudden appearance will not scare anyone. Of course, it also helps him to inspect the property at any time.

Seeing that it was getting late and there was nothing to do here, Wang Xiaoquan returned to the space directly. Regarding the issue of space, Wang Xiaoquan learned from H22 that it seems that the detection system of the plane mall can detect the space equipment hidden on the plane merchants, and even the monks with advanced cultivation cannot avoid it. It is said that a monk who relied on his strong magic power but had no business acumen tried to use storage equipment to steal goods sold by merchants. He was given an electric shock as a warning and was sentenced to one year of voluntary labor as a punishment. Since then, several plane merchants who relied on their own strength have used their own tricks to take action, and without exception, they were all caught. Since then, no one has dared to test the strength of the mall's detection system. Of course, in order to prevent new plane merchants who do not understand the rules from taking chances and causing trouble to the work of the staff, the detection system will usually reveal the space equipment that the plane merchants are trying to hide when they enter the city. And promptly publish the latest information on the official website of personal ID cards. Although most of the information on a personal ID card falls within the scope of personal protection, some of it is public, such as carrying space equipment, and anyone can check it on the official website.

What was unexpected, and what made Wang Xiaoquan breathe a sigh of relief, was that this detection system could not detect the space of the blue-green emerald egg hidden in Wang Xiaoquan's sea of ​​consciousness! Although he knew that the chance of being killed for treasure in the plane mall was extremely small and could be ignored, Wang Xiaoquan was still sincerely happy and relieved! Space is his treasure, a private world that belongs to him alone. He doesn't want anyone to know its existence, nor does he want anyone to take advantage of it. Although it is not clear why such a superb and magical detection system cannot detect the existence of space, there is no doubt that this result is the most satisfactory to Wang Xiaoquan. He does not think much about it and just thinks that his space is a very magical existence. Maybe it has already escaped. It has entered the category of space equipment!

Wang Xiaoquan set his foothold next to the bamboo forest on the Space Chaguo Island. Wang Xiaoquan purchased this green bamboo from Shopkeeper Liu. At first, there were only a dozen trees, but now, after nearly a year of growth, they have developed into a large forest. A small bamboo forest. There are many bamboos as thick as a bowl in the bamboo forest. These were originally transplanted by Wang Xiaoquan. There are also some new bamboos growing among these bamboos. Judging from this growth rate, it is estimated that it will not take long for the bamboo forest to grow. Bamboo sea. Wang Xiaoquan likes these emerald and straight green bamboos very much, and plans to build a small bamboo building here when he has time to serve as Xiao Brown's "Lord's Mansion". Of course, the little flower spirit who likes to sleep and rest in flowers probably won't rest in the little bamboo house. The only person who will benefit is Wang Xiaoquan, the owner of the space and the only human being in the space.

After crossing the bamboo forest, Wang Xiaoquan used the wind control technique that he had not yet mastered, and flew deep into the fruit forest. Walking to the orchard, the fruit trees are all growing at an astonishing rate, with thick trunks, lush branches and leaves, and juicy fruits can be seen in the thick leaves. The distance between each tree is neither too big nor too small, and is the optimal distance demarcated by Xiao Brown. The fruit forest is well taken care of by Xiao Brown. Various fruit trees are planted according to their habits. Some are cross-planted, some are mixed, and some are planted intensively. Wang Xiaoquan is not very good at this aspect and does not have much control. He basically buys fruit saplings and gives them directly to Huajing Xiaoben, who plants them according to the situation. Flower essences are the best at this, as can be seen from the fact that these are growing extremely well, and some have even produced fruitful fruits.