64

People are so weird sometimes. No matter how clean and self-disciplined they are, if they have a taste of cheating, they will inevitably go further and further down the road of cheating. Far. Of course, the same goes for other things. Therefore, everything must be done with an opportunity, an opportunity that is as powerful as a single spark that can start a prairie fire!

Qin Han's initiative, gentleness and temptation are such an opportunity, an opportunity to open the door to the shy young man's passion! Wang Xiaoquan is undoubtedly determined. Even if there is unbearable swelling and pain in some parts of his body, he can still grit his teeth and sit stiffly and endure the torture that is comparable to torture without moving. But Qin Han's initiative to reach out was like a brave army, and all his persistence was defeated in an instant!

Wang Xiaoquan felt as if there was a fire burning in his body. From his heart to his limbs, there was no heat wave everywhere in his body. He tore his clothes a little irritably, but he still didn't feel enough. He was still very hot. He started to press against the cold source next to him, twisting his body while humming unconsciously. Hearing someone's blood boiled, No longer "reserved" or "gentleman", the boy who had missed him for hundreds of days and nights fell on the sofa.

"Brother Qin, um..." Wang Xiaoquan put his arms around Qin Han's neck and rubbed his body against him. He felt that his body felt very comfortable after rubbing against him, and he rubbed even harder. But Qin Han's pressure made him very uncomfortable. Wang Xiaoquan, who had become extremely powerful after cultivating, turned over and pressed Qin Han under him. His hot hands rubbed back and forth on his cold back, and he breathed hot breath into his mouth. Licking and nibbling on his cold neck and chest, the hot and straight object was not willing to be left alone, rubbing up and down Qin Han's slender and flexible thighs.

Wang Xiaoquan just drank two bowls of yam porridge to replenish kidney essence, and was stimulated again. For a while, his young body could not bear the sudden and strong sexual desire. His mind was still very clear, so he was still very measured in his actions. , it only made Qin Han's fair skin covered with red marks, but did not cause any scary bruises.

"Xiao, um, Xiaoquan, don't, ah..." Someone who stole the chicken but failed to lose the rice was on the verge of tears. Who can tell him when Xiaoquan became so powerful! This is completely different from what he imagined. Shouldn't Xiaoquan lie in his arms and let him do this and that with a shy face? ? This guy on him is probably possessed by an alien. Oh my God, do you want to punish me because I'm so despicable? Therefore, in the face of absolutely powerful force, any conspiracy is just a paper tiger~\(≧▽≦)/~...

Men in the state of "an arrow is on the string" are very scary, especially those who have never experienced such a fierce love affair. Brother Chu! What movie, what begging for mercy, what good friends, Wang Xiaoquan can't remember anything at this time. He only knows that the lean, slender and perfect body of the man under him can make him comfortable! Wang Xiaoquan frantically tore at Qin Han's clothes, which were already in pieces, until he stripped the person underneath him to only a pair of underwear. When he himself also naked, he looked like a beast in heat. Same, he pounced forward. Wang Xiaoquan didn't know much about same-sex love affairs. Of course, Qin Han must be extremely grateful to God at this time. If Xiaoquan understood, his anus would definitely not be saved!

Wang Xiaoquan, who was almost reaching his limit, didn't know how to relieve his sexual desire. He could only be driven by instinct, and rubbed against Qin Han's cold body. He felt that the rubbing was not enough, so he pulled Qin Han's white body. Use your slender but calloused hands to rub them. Qin Han was afraid that this kid would be punished on the spot if he went crazy again, so he served him very hard. When his hands were almost sore, Wang Xiaoquan finally ejaculated in his hands. Amitabha, thank God, the chrysanthemum is finally saved! Qin Han suddenly felt guilty.