10

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

Chapter 10

Wang Xiaoquan walked out of Teacher Li's office with great emotion. It was the middle of the month, and the quiet campus was filled with silvery-white moonlight, which contrasted with the street lamps emitting light yellow light. It looked like Extremely beautiful, perhaps due to his state of mind, the beautiful scenery at this moment exudes a different kind of warmth in Wang Xiaoquan's eyes.

Wang Xiaoquan wandered around with brisk steps, enjoying the rare peace in this busy city. Thinking that it was still early anyway and that he would go back to the dormitory and hang out with his roommates, Wang Xiaoquan stumbled and his thin figure quickly disappeared into the depths of the woods. After walking for a while, he saw that the area around him was indeed an area that few people had set foot on, and then he squatted down and quickly entered the space under the cover of waist-high lush weeds in the forest.

Although it was dark in space at this time, the moon in the sky was big and round, and the island it illuminated was also bright. Wang Xiaoquan directly located the place of stay in the temporary warehouse on Rock Island. There were several large night pearls shining brightly in the cave (found in the storage bag Qing Xuanzi gave him casually), which were brighter than the 100-watt The light bulbs are all bright.

He was afraid that the other two roommates would make a fuss like Wang Kun, so when he was locking the cabinet, Wang Kun accidentally put the set of free trial cosmetics and makeup techniques album into the space. Of course, it was of no use for the time being, so he put it in the cabinet. Daily necessities such as shampoo, shower gel, soap, and notebooks and various pens used to make samples to sell to shopkeeper Liu were also moved to the large warehouse in the space.

Wang Xiaoquan placed the large, brightly fluorescent night-light pearls piled together on the concave and convex places of the rock wall until the surrounding area of ​​the rock bed covered with thick soft animal skins that he regarded as a temporary bed was as bright as day. Wang Xiaoquan took the initiative to use the plane trader to issue the first video request.

"Hello, Uncle Liu, how are the sales of those mirrors? I had nothing to do today and went to the market for a stroll, and I found a few amazing products. Do you want to take a look?" Wang Xiaoquan didn't ramble on. Damn it, he explained his purpose straight to the point.

"Thanks to you, business is pretty good." Although the development of the planet where the Yanhuang Empire is located is not much different from that of the earth, the time cycle is very different. Wang Xiaoquan felt that it was just one day here, but in fact Shopkeeper Liu Nearly a week has passed there. With Shopkeeper Liu's vast network and excellent sales strategy, the dressing mirrors sold at sky-high prices have basically spread all over the backyards of the royal family, relatives, ministers and powerful ministers in the capital. Even the palace is quite popular. The favored ladies also had their hands full. This time shopkeeper Liu really made a lot of money. He was so happy that he couldn't smile from ear to ear these days. He was just thinking about contacting Wang Xiaoquan again. No, as soon as Cao Cao arrived, Wang Xiaoquan, the little God of Wealth, took the initiative to contact him. "What good thing did Xiaoquan discover? Quickly introduce it to Uncle Liu..." "

This is the pen and paper of our planet. It does not require grinding ink, is durable and convenient, you see, you can write on the paper by directly opening the pen cap. , one can last for less than half a year. This pen can also be recycled. Just unscrew it like this, replace the used refill and you can use it again." Wang Xiaoquan carefully explained how to use it to shopkeeper Liu, Seeing that there was no confusion in his expression, he took out a notebook that looked neither thin nor thick, and continued to sell it: "This is called a notepad. Look, how sturdy it is (rubber binding), the outer shell It's made of hard leather, so I'm not afraid it will get wrinkled. The paper inside is also good, so it's good to use as an account book..."

"Can Xiaoquan send the thing over for Uncle Liu to try?" Although shopkeeper Liu tried his best to stay calm, but then The trembling voice with excitement revealed his innermost thoughts. Such simple, convenient and durable notepads and pens are great news for shops like theirs. Not only does it greatly reduce the time spent on accounting, it also saves money. Such a thick notebook is also convenient for long-term use. , much more cost-effective than using rice paper which consumes quickly and is expensive!

"Of course, just take a look..." Wang Xiaoquan secretly pursed his lips and smiled, oh well, the target took the bait!

No matter how happy and excited Shopkeeper Liu is, Wang Xiaoquan is planning how to take another blow from Old Fox Liu. He now has a lot of gold, silver and jewelry in his hands (rewarded by the great immortal brother Qing Xuanzi who regarded money as dirt). In addition, he has nothing to use money for now, so it would be useless to exchange for gold. Wang Xiaoquan's big black eyes rolled around, and suddenly an idea flashed in his mind. He doesn't have much free time now. The planting and breeding plan on the two desert islands has not yet started. How about exchanging seeds, fruit saplings, tea saplings, animal cubs and other needed seedlings and cubs with Shopkeeper Liu? He would have to spend a lot of money and time to buy it, and it would be bad to attract the attention of interested people.

After making up his mind, Wang Xiaoquan was even more looking forward to the transaction with Shopkeeper Liu. He quietly waited for Shopkeeper Liu to offer the deal. Although these things were not worth much, they were not something that anyone could easily get. Liu As long as the shopkeeper is not stupid, he will know what to do to maintain a friendly cooperative relationship between them.

"Xiaoquan, we are old acquaintances. Uncle Liu won't beat around the bush with you. Tell me, how do you want to trade? In gold, star coins or something else?" Shopkeeper Liu also has a bold temperament. This person is born with it. Businessmen are best at seizing opportunities. Otherwise, how could he, who is on a low-level planet in the basic plane, maintain a long-term cooperative relationship with a businessman on a mid-level technological planet and still make money?

"Uncle Liu, what are you talking about? If you hadn't helped me, I probably still wouldn't have figured out what this surface trader is! I'm really grateful to you, and I feel at ease doing business with you. Otherwise, I will use my notepad and pen to exchange grain, fruits, vegetable seeds, fruit tree seedlings and poultry babies with you. What do you think?" Wang Xiaoquan's tone is sincere, his face is sincere, and he looks like an honest and kind man. child.

"This... it's not impossible. I happen to have several seed shops under my command. As for the poultry babies, I can send someone to collect some for you. Then what do you think of the exchange method?" Shopkeeper Liu was very confused. I really can't figure out what Wang Xiaoquan, a little orphan, wants these things for. Could it be that the child exchanged all the ten taels of gold for fields? Well, this situation is not impossible. It seems that Wang Xiaoquan still has some sense and knows the safest way to make money. Putting himself in Wang Xiaoquan's shoes, if he was suddenly hit by a pie at a young age and made a fortune overnight, he would never be able to be as calm as Wang Xiaoquan! It is certainly possible to spend money freely and enjoy yourself. It is also possible to suddenly become arrogant and arrogant. It is not impossible to even become arrogant. Comparing Wang Xiaoquan's current performance, shopkeeper Liu still admires him from the bottom of his heart. With such a temperament that is calm and true to his heart, Wang Xiaoquan is definitely worthy of long-term cooperation.