102

Chapter 102

    After saying hello to Qin Han’s direct staff and getting to know each other, Wang Xiaoquan was finally led into his office by Qin Han. Of course, it can also be said to be their office.

    Qin Han looks amiable on the surface, but he is actually quite domineering and possessive. Perhaps it is because he did not receive the love of his parents when he was a child. Like Wang Xiaoquan, he also feels very insecure. If he were a little more selfish, he would probably try his best to prevent Xiaoquan from stepping out of the pure and clean world, and let his beloved baby stay in the carefree ivory tower forever and live a simple and simple life. But as the interaction and understanding between him and Xiaoquan deepened, he thought about it and decided to give Xiaoquan a chance so that Xiaoquan could truly see the world clearly.

    If the two of them were not monks, but just ordinary members of the public, he might keep Koizumi by his side and let him live a carefree life. After all, their lives are only a few decades long, and they don't really enjoy much happy time. As long as both of them feel happy, why worry so much? Spend twenty years suffering setbacks, resolving conflicts, and getting along with each other? By the time they really get to know each other thoroughly, they may have already entered the ranks of middle-aged and elderly people! Time flies, and they cannot afford to waste it so extravagantly. Of course, they cannot afford to waste it!

    But it's different now. After they start cultivating, life span is no longer a problem. They have enough time to understand each other, and even understand this world that they are ignorant of even though they were born and raised here! What's more, if you don't have more understanding, no matter how talented you are, you won't be able to go far on the road to immortality. Qin Han, like many other creatures that struggle tenaciously to survive in the world, is afraid of death and longs for a long life, but the premise is that there is someone to accompany him, more precisely, there is Xiaoquan to accompany him! He cannot cut off Koizumi's bright and smooth future just because he is afraid that Koizumi will fall in love with him after he comes into contact with more outstanding young talents. That's so selfish and so sad!

    Of course, although he has done a pretty good job in a big sense, in order to prevent "accidents" that he doesn't want to see happen in the future, small actions and tricks are still necessary to take precautions before they happen!

    "How's it going? I specially decorated it for you with my own hands. Do you like it?" Qin Han led Wang Xiaoquan into his elegant and luxurious president's office, put his arm around Xiaoquan's shoulders and sat him down next to his big mahogany desk. Behind the desk of the same style, he asked with a brisk tone and full of expectation.

    "Well, I quite like it, but," Wang Xiaoquan looked at the two luxurious desks placed side by side. The smile on his face froze for a moment, and he secretly complained in his heart, "You thought this was a conference site, and there are two desks placed side by side." Get a table! However, looking at the expectant expression on Qin Han's face, he really couldn't say the sarcastic words. He could only take a few deep breaths secretly, and tried to suggest as tactfully and implicitly as possible: "This doesn't look very beautiful, does it? It's just right to have a table here. , if you put two of them up like this, it looks quite awkward. What's more, if any staff come to discuss something with you and I sit next to you, they will probably be embarrassed..." "Really? Let me take a

    look... ..." Qin Han pretended to stand in front of the two desks side by side and looked at them carefully for a while, then said with disapproval: "No, I think it's perfect, don't worry about it at all. Also, what if If any employee gets confused because there is someone next to him, let’s not forget about such an employee with such a bad psychological quality..." Seeing that Wang Xiaoquan wanted to persuade him again, Qin Han quickly put on an affectionate look and looked at Wang Xiaoquan tenderly. , leaned into his ear and murmured: "Also, in this case, I can see you at any time..."