27

Wang Xiaoquan originally planned to take the children to the zoo this afternoon, but considering that there was an injured person in his space, he really was not in the mood, so he simply asked Ning Bin and the others to take good care of the children along the way. They went home alone. Of course, he recharged his phone bill on the way. Now he knows the importance of mobile phones. No matter how expensive the phone bill is, he doesn't dare to save it easily.

Because the situation was urgent at the time, Wang Xiaoquan was in a hurry and did not look carefully at where the young man was injured. He only remembered that he bled a lot and it was all over his back, which was scary. Wang Xiaoquan returned home, quickly walked to his room, locked the door, and entered the space. The young man was indeed still sleeping deeply, but the wound on his chest was no longer bleeding. However, his original white shirt was soaked with blood, and now it was stuck to the skin. Wang Xiaoquan was afraid of accidentally tearing it. It took him a long time to take off the bloody white shirt. Seeing that the effect of the sweat medicine was about to wear off, Wang Xiaoquan did not dare to delay, so he directly carried him out of the room and carefully placed him on his clean and refreshing big bed that Lili had made.

Wang Xiaoquan had never taken care of the injured. He only vaguely remembered certain scenes in the TV series, where he seemed to have to wipe their faces and bodies with a wet towel. Seeing that the young man hadn't woken up yet, he didn't dare to delay. He immediately ran to the bathroom, filled a basin with warm water, and quickly came back with a towel. Looking at the miserable young man lying on the bed, Wang Xiaoquan really felt like he didn't know what to do. Otherwise, lets start with the face first?

It was only then that Wang Xiaoquan really carefully observed the appearance of the young man he rescued. At that time, he only noticed the cold, indifferent and deep eyes. This man should be in his early twenties, maybe less than twenty years old. With his eyes closed, he looks softer and younger, not as intimidating as when he first met; "Grass" Ning Bin is even more handsome, especially the pair of heroic and thick sword eyebrows, which Wang Xiaoquan is definitely the most envious of. This is what a man should be like, rough yet delicate, hard yet gentle, such a man can is the most charming.

Wang Xiaoquan had just finished wiping the unconscious patient's face and was at a loss for words about his bloody white shirt, when the young man woke up. It seemed that he had just woken up and was a little confused. The young man stared blankly at the ceiling for a while before he noticed Wang Xiaoquan standing next to the bed.

"Where is this?" Obviously this person still remembered him, which saved Wang Xiaoquan a lot of effort. It was also very troublesome to explain the ins and outs.

"This is my home. My name is Wang Xiaoquan. Brother, how do you feel now? The bleeding has stopped, but your clothes are stuck to your body. Is this not an infection? Do you want to send you to the hospital?" He just said Worrying about the Qi-Yang Dan and Pei Yuan Dan, I didn't dare to send him to the hospital immediately. I was afraid that the hospital would find something out and it would be bad if he harmed this buddy again. Now it seems that he has not changed much. Those two pills should have been absorbed, right?

"My name is Qin Han. I'm much better now. I don't need to go to the hospital..." Qin Han is afraid that those people haven't given up yet and going to the hospital will easily expose him. What's more, he knows his body best. He was just scratched by a bullet. Whatever. Just apply some medicine and bandage it, it's nothing serious at all. The reason why he fainted was because he was exhausted from running around for the past two days and his body was overloaded and could not bear it.

"Okay, take off your shirt yourself. I'll get the first aid kit..."

When Wang Xiaoquan hurriedly came over with the first aid kit, Qin Han had already started to clean the wound with a wet towel. Wang Xiaoquan didn't know it. Should he be proud of the magic of his two pills, or should he admire Qin Han's body's extraordinary resilience and endurance.