7

Chapter 7

After Wang Xiaoquan had a full meal, he carried his schoolbag and entered the classroom. It was only 1 o'clock, but most of his classmates were already there, and they were all quietly studying hard at their desks. Wang Xiaoquan quietly entered through the back door, walked to the fourth row by the window on the left and sat down gently. He put the textbooks, reference books and pencil cases in his schoolbag in the drawer, took out the basic martial arts book and started to get serious. Read it.

Wang Xiaoquan is a freshman in high school this year, and the summer vacation will be here soon. In order to prepare for the final exam of the first year of high school, the students in his class are working hard to review, hoping to get good grades at the end of the semester and be promoted. I can continue to stay in the key classes after passing the divided subjects in my second year of high school.

Learning has never been difficult for Wang Xiaoquan. He has had little free time since preschool to prepare and review lessons, and he has no money to buy various reference books and review materials. He has to help in the orphanage every day after school. Do housework. But even so, his grades have always been among the best, especially in the two subjects of physics and mathematics that others think are complicated and difficult to understand, but Wang Xiaoquan is like a duck in water. Solving the questions is like drinking water and eating, not to mention how simple and smooth it is.

But looking at the obscure introductory martial arts basics written in complicated traditional Chinese characters, Wang Xiaoquan felt for the first time the frustration, powerlessness and anxiety that students with low grades in the class felt when they encountered questions that they couldn't solve. It was just that he had never He is not a coward who gives up easily and retreats in the face of difficulties. The more complex and difficult knowledge he learns, the more energetic he becomes. He enjoys the sense of accomplishment that comes from working hard to overcome difficulties and finally stepping on them. In order to learn classical Chinese better, Wang Xiaoquan bought a genuine ancient Chinese dictionary. Now it seems that he was very prescient to spend a week's living expenses to buy a brick-like tome.

While Wang Xiaoquan struggled to read the ancient book word for word, he flipped through the pages quickly and used an ancient Chinese dictionary to check the meaning of some traditional Chinese characters that he had never seen before. This fast reading speed lasted for more than two hours. , at nearly 11 o'clock in the morning, Wang Xiaoquan, who was immersed in it, was woken up by a slap from his classmate Wang Kun at the back table. He was surprised to find that he had read nearly a hundred pages and had a deep understanding!

"Xiaoquan, do you want to have lunch? There will be a lot of people soon, let's go to the cafeteria early..." Wang Kun is as old as Wang Xiaoquan, a green boy of sixteen years old, but this kid is just tall but not fleshy. , looks like a bamboo pole from a distance and like a bean sprout from a distance, but his appetite is not small, and he can eat no matter how much he eats without getting fat. This makes the female classmates in the class who have started to gain weight become very jealous of him and call him "waste" sourly. (Fee) bucket" (a rice bucket that wastes food).

"Okay, let me get the lunch box. Should we eat in the cafeteria or take it back to the dormitory?" When I was immersed in the book, I didn't feel it. Now I woke up and I was really hungry. Wang Xiaoquan didn't waste any time and immediately took the lunch box from the drawer. He took out his lunch box and walked out of the classroom with Wang Kun. A sixteen-year-old boy is at the time when his body is growing. No matter how much he eats, he will unconsciously feel hungry in his belly at noon and in the afternoon. In order to grow taller and have a strong and heroic body, Wang No matter how poor Xiaoquan is, he will not grudge his stomach. He doesn't care about balanced nutrition (of course, he doesn't have the conditions to mind). The most important thing is not to let himself starve, so Wang Xiaoquan always chooses something that can withstand hunger and satiety. Biscuits, toasted buns and the like are stored in the drawer, so you can grab them whenever you feel hungry.

"Let's eat in the dormitory. I brought a lot of delicious food from home. There's also a big box of fried chicken nuggets and fried fish nuggets. The chili sauce is also in the dormitory. Let's buy some steamed buns for a meal today. Thats it, theres no need to pick up the food. Its so hot now, and things will go bad if theyre left out for a long time..." Wang Kun can eat if he likes it. His family owns a small restaurant, and that delicious spicy sauce with a unique taste is... Made with his family's ancestral secret recipe, it is the only one in J City (perhaps the only one in the country). Wang Xiaoquan fell in love with the taste after eating it. Wang Kun knew that he liked it and would bring it with him every time he went home. Give him a can or two.

"Okay, thank you brother. What are you going to do this afternoon? Are you going to study in class?" Wang Xiaoquan was not polite to him and immediately agreed to Wang Kun's proposal. They have been in the same class since the first grade of junior high school and have been classmates and friends for four years. It would hurt their feelings if they were too alienated.

"I don't want to go. There are two evening self-study periods in the evening. How about we go to the supermarket to buy food reserves? It won't be easy to go out again on Monday. Then we have to ask my old classmate to sign his name. It's so troublesome to ask around. ..." Their school is considered a semi-closed boarding school. A very small number of students whose homes are close to the school go to day school. The school will open a small door for them to enter and exit, but they still have to check their cards. The students who live on campus have it much harder. They have to be stuck in school for a whole week before they can go out. Are they so depressed that they want to use some clever tricks to sneak out with the day students? Don't even think about it. The old man at the gate has a good eye and can tell the authenticity at a glance. If he is caught, he will hand it over to the dean. The usual punishment of the dean is to carry these unlucky people under the red flag pole, no matter it is the scorching sun. Whether it was hot or cool, you had to stand there for an hour, three days in a row, while others took their naps.

"Okay, I've finished the biscuits I bought last week. It's time to restock..." Wang Xiaoquan is not short of money now. In the past, he could only covet but couldn't afford the dried beef, fish, canned Coke, Sprite and the like. He was able to throw it into the shopping cart without any pressure. Thinking about it made him happy and refreshing. Wang Xiaoquan was full of expectations for the afternoon purchase of grain reserves.

"My mother gave me two hundred yuan to buy some clothes. Xiaoquan, please go with me. You are such a good bargainer. With the money saved, I will treat you to mutton skewers to satisfy your needs..." Wang Kun said at the beginning of the interview I went shopping for clothes with Wang Xiaoquan once in the second year. A down jacket that cost one hundred and fifty was taken down by this kid with a swipe of his mouth. At that time, the young shota Wang Kun, who was still five short and cute in appearance, was filled with admiration. , he didnt even dare to look at the bosss wife with a mean face and a fierce tone. Wang Xiaoquan was able to talk under her very oppressive gaze, and finally coaxed the bosss wife to send them out in person with a smile on her face. At that time, the young lady Wang Kun's children's shoes said something unconsciously in his heart: "Wang Xiaoquan is really a god!"...

"Okay, I have nothing to do anyway..." Wang Xiaoquan also had his own little plan. He wanted to go out and wander around. Lets do some research to see if we can develop new products suitable for selling to Shopkeeper Liu and their planet. He doesnt have much free time and little capital now, but its okay to take the time to conduct some small transactions. Can he make money? He doesn't really care about it now. The most important thing is to upgrade the plane trading system as soon as possible. What's more, whether the plane trading system is upgraded or not has nothing to do with the transaction volume. As long as the prescribed number of transactions is reached, it can be upgraded to a level. (0-1, once; 1-2, five times; 2-3, ten times; 3-4, fifteen times..., and so on, it is not a cumulative number, but a restart if it is not upgraded once)

Yes Fragrant fried chicken nuggets, fried fish nuggets, sour and delicious pickled peppers and delicious spicy sauce served with rice. Wang Kun and Wang Xiaoquan, the two big eaters, quickly finished off two large lunch boxes of white rice, and four A steamed bun and two pots of seaweed soup. The two of them, who were so satisfied that they burped until they were full, took a comfortable half-hour nap in the dormitory. After waking up, they went out to do some shopping in high spirits.

When boys buy things, they dont shop around like girls do. Basically, as long as they like it, they just pay and leave if the price is reasonable. Therefore, they each bought a set of clothes for less than one. Just hours of time. After the two bought clothes, they rushed to Jiajiale Supermarket, the largest and most complete supermarket near their school.