87

Wang Xiaoquan never knew that the situation when people undergo genetic evolution is so terrifying. He watched Qin Han sinking and writhing in pain in the sea water, dyeing a large area of ​​sea water black and red, and watched Qin Han's mouth overflowing. The beast-like roar gradually became lower and finally silenced, and the man sank motionless on the bottom of the sea as if he had exhausted all his strength. Wang Xiaoquan suddenly panicked. He was afraid, afraid that Qin Han would not be able to survive in the end, afraid of that one The motionless figure became cold and stiff.

With a feeling of panic and uneasiness, Wang Xiaoquan tentatively used a ray of spiritual consciousness to explore the past. No matter how panicked he was, he still clearly remembered that when a person is taking the genetic evolution fluid, others must not disturb him at will. Otherwise, what will happen? The consequences are definitely not something he can bear! Although it was very weak, Qin Han's heart was still beating. Wang Xiaoquan, who had found the result, fell down on the soft beach with relief, and his face, which had just been pale to transparent, gradually regained its color.

He stared blankly at the vast and pure blue-green sea in front of him, watched the black-red seawater being quickly purified like a drop of dirty ink on a beautiful painting, and watched a group of small fish that he hadn't seen for a long time gathered around Qin Han and gnawed happily. After chewing something, Wang Xiaoquan's tense and high-hanging heart finally calmed down a little. I should believe in Brother Qin. How could such a powerful person as Brother Qin be defeated by the pain caused by a mere genetic evolution fluid? Even if he persists, how could Brother Qin not persist? Wang Xiaoquan secretly encouraged himself in his heart to alleviate his increasingly panic and helpless heart as time went by.

I dont know how much time passed, maybe ten minutes, maybe ten hours. Wang Xiaoquan, who was as fast as a year, had long lost the ability to judge time. He just sat blankly on the beach, motionless, like a statue carved in stone. generally. It wasn't until the calm water surface suddenly made a "splash", and a trembling figure came towards him with the unique fishy smell of the sea, that Wang Xiaoquan seemed to suddenly come to life, and stood up suddenly to meet him. Unfortunately, perhaps after sitting there for too long, Wang Xiaoquan accidentally fell back again, dizzy and with sore legs.

"What's wrong? Are your legs numb? Don't get up yet, I'll rub them for you..." Qin Han ran forward unsteadily, held Wang Xiaoquan down as he was about to continue getting up, and groaned in distress. Although his body is still a little weak, fortunately, he has a strong will and a good physical foundation, so he is not even unable to speak clearly.

"It's okay, Brother Qin, how are you feeling now? Sit down and rest for a while..." Wang Xiaoquan quickly greeted him with concern. Because he was too concerned about Qin Han's physical condition at this time, even Qin Han was embarrassed to be naked. All ignored.

"It's okay, I'm just a little hungry. Do you have anything to eat? Or you can pick a coconut for me..." Qin Han didn't care so much anymore, he sat carelessly next to Wang Xiaoquan and said pitifully.

"Yes, yes, there is something to eat. Just wait a moment..." Wang Xiaoquan cast a spell to make the space ring on his hand appear. While taking the roasted spirit beast meat that Qing Xuanzi gave him before, he Qin Han, who looked curious and surprised, explained: "This is the Qiankun Ring. It is probably something from the previous owner of the space (it was actually given to him by Qing Xuanzi). The space inside is so large that I can't even detect it with my current spiritual sense. Over here. I dont know how many years the owner has put these spirit beast meats here. However, since time in the space ring is stationary, and of course, it can also be said to be a vacuum, this roasted spirit beast meat is still very fresh. You were there before. The barbecue I had at home was taken out from here."