50

"Damn, there are too many people here, aren't they?" A few people managed to get out of the traffic jam and arrived at their destination. They were shocked by the long queue at the entrance of the store. If this situation were left in Maixiangju, Wang Xiaoquan would definitely laugh from ear to ear. Now he can't laugh at it. He is so hungry that he is also a member of the team!

"Don't worry, I booked a private room in advance..." Before Wang Xiaoquan could say anything to back off, Qin Han naturally put his arms around Wang Xiaoquan's shoulders like two good brothers, and took him in in a good mood. Door.

"Yeah! Brother Qin is mighty, Brother Qin is wise!" Wang Kun, who also had a sad face, suddenly became happy when he heard this. He ran to Wang Xiaoquan's right side in a few steps, and the two brothers hugged Wang Xiaoquan's neck nicely. He wasn't very hungry. If he had to wait in line, they would probably be there and he would be starved.

Of course, in addition to having a huge appetite and a powerful digestive system, this silly kid also has very little eyesight. Didn't you look at Qin Han's knife-like eyes and it was almost materialized? This guy was not honest enough to hug Wang Xiaoquan and play silly, sometimes rubbing his head, sometimes squeezing his face. Qin Han really wanted to kick this lookless bastard away. His Xiaoquan was something that others could pinch as they pleased. Kneaded?

"Brother Qin, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Why do you look so ugly?" Wang Xiaoquan is different from Wang Kun, a big man. He is the most sensitive to changes in people's emotions. He quickly noticed something was wrong with Qin Han and quickly asked with concern. road.

"It's okay, I'm just a little hungry. Let's go in quickly..." Qin Han quickly calmed down his anger and explained half-truthfully while separating the dishonest Wang Kun without leaving any trace.

"I'm starving too. I ate a few canned fish and a few sausages in the morning, and they were all digested..." Qin Han got excited when he talked about eating. As he spoke, he moved closer to Wang Xiaoquan and watched. Qin Han was furious again.

"I heard that Quanjude is very famous for its "Quanjude Whole Duck Banquet" represented by mustard duck paw, fire-burning duck heart, braised duck with four treasures, hibiscus plum blossom duck tongue, duck-wrapped shark's fin, etc. How about we order a plate of each? ? With Wang Kun here, we are not afraid of waste..." The four of them finally took their seats in the private room. In line with the fine tradition of ladies being given priority, Wang Xiaoquan and the three of them unanimously agreed to let Sun Xueru order.

"Sure, it won't be wasted with me here!" Wang Kun patted his chest proudly, as if he was so proud, which made several people laugh.

"What about the staple food? Lotus leaf pancake, or hollow sesame sesame cake?"

"Lotus leaf pancake, this one is chewier..."

"Thicker slices, right? It tastes better when rolled up..."

"Okay, that's it... "

Although there were many customers in the store, the food was not served slowly. Wang Xiaoquan and the others didn't have to wait long before the food they ordered was served. Ducks in autumn are also fatter, as evidenced by the proverb "Ducks are fatter in autumn, and chickens in cages are fatter". Now is autumn when the sky is high and the air is crisp. Regardless of the temperature and humidity, it is the most suitable for making roast duck. The roasted duck is delicious, crispy and fragrant, fat but not greasy, thin but not woody, and is served with lotus leaf cake, green onions and pickled vegetables. In short, it is plump and mellow, with endless aftertaste.

"Sure enough, it's well-deserved. It's so delicious, burp..." Wang Kun's stomach was so full that it was like this, and he didn't forget to pack a few and keep them for home.