19

Wang Xiaoquan felt very embarrassed that he had asked for so many things. After signing the pre-sale contract, he specially gave General An a set of Jin Yong's martial arts novels, five exquisite notebooks and ten signature pens. Giveaway. Although these things are nothing on earth, they are still very rare on the technological planet where trees are extremely precious. Being able to use paper notebooks to record things and read paper books is one of the few nobles in the upper class, and one of the most powerful. What privileges only those with power can enjoy! Of course, Wang Xiaoquan would not admit that he was actually trying to sell books and notebooks, (*^__^*)...

"Mr. Xiaoquan is so polite, thank you, happy cooperation!" General An still had a paralyzed expression on his face. His face was open, but his eyes were clearly gleaming with joy. It seemed that he was quite satisfied with Wang Xiaoquan as a person and the thank-you gift he sent.

"You're welcome, I also want to thank you for your trust, happy cooperation!" After Wang Xiaoquan went offline, he proudly recognized the owner of the space ring he just got and began to check the items in it. Using his consciousness to "look" into the ring space, Wang Xiaoquan found that the space inside the ring was similar to Shopkeeper Liu's. They were both empty rooms, but the area was much larger than Shopkeeper Liu's. In the center of the "room" were piled the things Wang Xiaoquan wanted (in other words, soldiers are different from ordinary people, and they don't move very quickly!), eleven solar-powered handheld computers, a solar-powered sea boat, and a team of twenty-two Construction robot.

"Huh? What is this little box? It's actually an instruction manual! I didn't expect General An, a big man, to be very careful..." Wang Xiaoquan was looking at a bunch of high technologies with a sad face and had no idea what to do when he accidentally discovered a handheld computer. There was a small thumb-sized button on the side of the box. After pressing the button curiously, he was surprised to find an instruction video projected in the void, including how to set up the program for the robot, how to operate the handheld computer, and how to operate the sea boat. How to drive, etc., as if it was anticipated that someone would need this video. "Is it possible that General An uses these things to trade with others? This service is so attentive..."

Wang Xiaoquan sighed and began to set the programs for the twenty-two construction robots. In fact, he doesn't need to do anything at all. Of course, he can't do it even if he wants to. The high technology of the technological planet is not so easy to master. As the master in charge of the overall situation, Wang Xiaoquan only needs to turn on the leader of the construction team, the contractor robot A1, who is taller and stronger than the other robots. He will not have to worry about the rest of the matter, A1 will take care of it. Good everything.

"Didi, Captain A1 of the construction team is reporting to the owner. Please choose the ideal type of residence..." This voice is more humane than the electronic sound of the plane trading system. The sound quality is rough and strong, making people feel that they unconsciously want to trust. After A1 finished speaking, the projector on its forehead started working. More than a dozen house structure models were projected on the empty screen in front of Wang Xiaoquan. Each one was very exquisite and beautiful, and each had its own characteristics. Wang Xiaoquan was dazzled by the sight. I dont even know which one to choose.

After pondering silently for a long time, Wang Xiaoquan finally selected a residential model that looked more comfortable, warm and atmospheric. After selecting the type of house, Wang Xiaoquan set up some procedures, such as building material selection (selecting materials on site), building location (self-selected), building definition time (none), etc. It took a while to set up. All setting conditions required by A1. Then under Wang Xiaoquan's dull gaze, A1 nimbly walked towards his friends lying in the packaging box, quickly set up one by one, and led the team members out of the cave in an orderly manner, leaving behind the petrified owner. A lump (⊙o⊙)...