55

Wang Xiaoquan was so angry at this abominable system that he collapsed on his back, lying on the sofa and beating him for a while, until he was exhausted and collapsed on the soft sofa, and the depression in his chest finally subsided. After calming down and thinking about it carefully, in fact, he couldn't blame others. He was used to exchanging things for things, and he completely left the matter of star coins to the Kingdom of Java. If shopkeeper Liu hadn't given him a hundred star coins before, he would probably He is still a penniless pauper! Hey, everything exists for its own reason. If the star coins are useless, why would the plane trading system create a useless option to take up space? That's all, if you want to blame, just blame yourself for being stupid. If you eat a little bit, you will gain wisdom, just take it as a lesson!

After thinking about it, although Wang Xiaoquan was not completely calm yet, he was much better than the crazy look just now. Wang Xiaoquan, who was bored, accidentally saw two pairs of sports shoes on the table that were no different from those sold on the market, and immediately sat up and tried them on. This legendary smart sneaker is really not a cover. The shoes that don't fit well will automatically adjust without leaving a trace until they reach the best condition, allowing the wearer to enjoy the best service. Wang Xiaoquan wears this pair of smart sneakers that are not eye-catching at all and feels very comfortable when walking back and forth. The most surprising thing is that it also comes with massage acupoints, automatically adjusts temperature, humidity and breathability, and automatically sets the best fit. Strength and acceleration, super bounce and other functions!

The other functions are okay and not too unbelievable. Qin Han is a very thoughtful person. Even if he has doubts in his heart, if Wang Xiaoquan doesn't take the initiative to bring it up, he probably won't ask more questions. But this acceleration and super jumping function is a bit too shocking. It is estimated that if an athlete wears this pair of shoes and wins the championship in track and field, long-distance running, sprinting, high jump, 100-meter hurdles and other sports, it will be like playing for fun. It wont take any effort!

Wang Xiaoquan was afraid that after Qin Han put on these shoes, he would accidentally transform into a Scud or a Super Saiyan, and then be captured and dissected by perverted scientists, so he was very worried about whether to give this gift away. contradiction.

"The master is so stupid. You can set the program and turn off the unnecessary functions, right?" Doudou, who was squatting in the corner and silently thinking about life and philosophy, couldn't stand the fatigue bombardment of his stupid master's random thoughts. reminded patiently.

"That's right, why didn't I think of this?" Wang Xiaoquan suddenly realized, and quickly fumbled to set the program for the smart sneakers, turning off all the shocking functions, leaving only the less suspicious maintenance functions. class function.

After setting up the program, Wang Xiaoquan calmly walked out of the room holding his shoes and ignoring Doudou's look of contempt. Looking at the wall clock standing in the living room, it was almost half past eleven. Wang Xiaoquan put the two pairs of packed shoes on the table and walked to the kitchen. Brother Qin has worked so hard, so he can't wait for him to come back and cook for himself. Wang Xiaoquan is not that pampered! Opening the refrigerator and looking at it, there were only a few eggs left. There were not many seasonings such as oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, etc. in the kitchen. Wang Xiaoquan was going to go out to replenish some ingredients. Although it was convenient to take it directly from the space, there were too many loopholes after all. He didn't even get out of the door. Could it be that the ingredients were conjured out of thin air? (Really! O(n_n)O~) Whats more, the origin of those two pairs of sneakers is also a question. I have to think of a reasonable reason!

Walking to the balcony on the second floor, he saw that the clothes Brother Qin had washed for him in the morning had been dried. Wang Xiaoquan happily changed into them. He took his wallet and the spare key that Brother Qin had given him when he left in the morning. Wang Xiaoquan relied on his vague memory to , walking towards the community supermarket that I accidentally saw while sitting in the car yesterday.