9

Chapter 9

Although the two of them acted quickly, it was already four o'clock in the afternoon when they arrived at school. Wang Xiaoquan and his school had late self-study classes at six o'clock, but generally speaking, all the students in the class would have arrived at five-thirty. , so the two of them only had nearly an hour and a half to rest. Shopping is a strenuous job that even an energetic sixteen-year-old boy can't handle. Wang Xiaoquan and Wang Kun, two big eaters, each bought twenty kebabs at a roadside stall, and then went to the street stall next to them. Each bun shop bought ten meat buns to pack, and then they ate and walked leisurely back home.

After returning to the dormitory, the two of them didn't pack much. They stuffed the things they bought into the cabinet and lay down on the bed to rest. Shopping was more tiring than running a thousand meters, and the two of them collapsed on the bed and fell asleep soon after their backs and legs ached.

"Xiaoquan Xiaoquan, wake up, it's five-twenty, get up quickly..." Under the dual stimulation of Wang Kun kicking and shouting, Wang Xiaoquan, who was sleeping soundly, reluctantly woke up from his dream. He was dreaming that he had I bought a big house for my fortune, but before I could move in and enjoy it, I was woken up by Wang Kun, a merciless person. It was really annoying!

"Okay, okay, it's time to wake up!" Wang Xiaoquan was a little angry when he woke up. Although he didn't breathe fire like a fire-breathing dragon when he saw people, he was not much better. He just roared a few times with a cold face. It's still common. Wang Kun and the other two people in their dormitory, Liu Wenming and Zhao Bin, have long been accustomed to his bad habits, so naturally they won't care about him.

"Hurry up and wash up. We can still catch up with dinner now. We can't go late this time like last week. My old classmate is watching! It's all your fault, kid. Why are you so cute? , which made the teacher and classmate treat you like a treasure, which caused me to attract a lot of attention. Whenever I lost my attention in class, I would be instantly killed by the teachers aluminum eyes! Its so embarrassing..." Probably because I was raped by my grandfather since I was a child. Because he was raised by his grandma, Wang Kun is quite talkative when away from books. Sometimes even if you ignore him, he will talk to himself non-stop. Wang Xiaoquan really had a headache from reading him, so he simply got up and hid in the bathroom to wash up.

"It's not unfair to say that you're a lazy person. Where did you eat all your food? It seems that we just had a big meal more than an hour ago, right? Why did you eat so much food again?" At this moment, Wang Xiaoquan was really He was speechless. Wang Kun kept complaining that he was hungry just now. He thought he was just a little hungry and just bought two stuffed pancakes. Unexpectedly, this child came back with a large plate of rice bowl. Wang Xiaoquan's eyelids jumped when he saw it. If this guy grew up in an orphanage, he would starve to death sooner or later!

"Are you jealous? My grandma said that it is a blessing for a boy to eat. If he eats, he will grow taller and taller. With my appetite, I will have to grow to at least 1.9 meters in the future! We are not as tall as Yao Ming. He has an innate advantage, otherwise I might be taller than him!" Wang Kun didn't take it seriously. He always thought that the word "rice bucket" was a compliment to his extremely powerful and bottomless stomach.

"Gee, if you grow so tall, you will be a veritable bamboo pole. No soft girl will like you then. Who would want to go out and bring a bamboo pole..." Wang Xiaoquan saw that he was eating happily, so he came too. With an appetite, I took a big bite of the meat pie that was sizzling and fried in oil.

"Tsk, do you know that you will be at the top of the mountain and see all the small mountains at a glance? You mortals will never understand that wonderful feeling of standing out from the crowd..." Wang Kun had a look of pity on his face, and the veins on Wang Xiaoquan's head were throbbing. , and almost couldn't help but stuff the pie in his hand directly into his mouth.