25

The orphanage is very close to the pedestrian street. It takes about five or six stops by bus. However, there are no bus stops in the pedestrian street, and the traffic congestion is severe. Taking the bus is not faster than walking, so Wang Xiaoquan and the others don't bother and plan to walk directly to the trail.

J City has developed well in recent years, and its urban construction is also very good. Its green environment is famous throughout the country, but there are still many old houses, dark alleys, and small alleys hidden among high-rise buildings. Wang Xiaoquan and the others grew up Having grown up in this area, I am very familiar with those convenient trails, and I can even make twists and turns with my eyes closed.

When passing by the vegetable market, Wang Xiaoquan and the others cut four kilograms of pork, bought three large fish and a broiler chicken, and prepared to make toothpicks for the children. Nowadays, prices are rising rapidly, and money is not spent at all. Even though their shop has made a small profit, they have a little extra money, but they still feel a lot of pain when they walk out of the vegetable market. TNND, how much is this, so expensive! You dont know how expensive firewood and rice are when you are not a family. Now that a few people work together to support a family, they naturally understand how difficult life is.

"Brother Xiaoquan, do you think we should also raise prices? The prices of ingredients have gone up, so it's understandable that our pastries should go up a bit, right?" None of them have much experience in business, so they are trying to cross the river by trial and error. Let's discuss it.

"Why don't we take the time to go to the city center to see the situation of Tianxiang Building? Let's see what the price is, so we can refer to it..." Wang Xiaoquan also felt that they need to raise the price, otherwise they will really not make much money in the future. money.

"Okay, our pastries are much better than theirs, and there should be no problem if the price remains the same. Brother Xiaoquan, let's go to Xinhua Bookstore when we come back? I want to buy a few books on business management and marketing. It's not a problem for us to be blind all the time. It should be helpful to learn from other people's successful experiences..." Su Jie doesn't like studying, but he is very interested in doing business. This kid has a very lively mind. With him here, Wang Xiaoquan was not afraid that they would be deceived.

"Okay, this is a good thing. Xiaobin, you guys should also think about what books you want to read. You will miss the books when they are used. Reading more now will be good for the future..." Wang Xiaoquan said this. I strongly agree. Although there are many self-made entrepreneurs who are not well educated, they just don't receive much formal education. They still understand a lot of books and knowledge that they should read and learn in their spare time, and some even study it deeply. Its so deep that even professional scholars cant keep up with them! Can an illiterate person be able to dominate the world of business? Unless he got lucky!

"I want recipes for pastries and home-cooked dishes. If I learn to make more tricks, our store will not be short of new products..." Li Li is very talented in cooking. She only worked in the back kitchen of other people's pastry rooms. After two months of odd jobs, I was able to make some simple pastries, and I was even better than my old master. Although it had the auxiliary effect of improving the taste of holy food, this talent is really amazing...

"I want to read something about law. Books, especially corporate law, contract law, etc. After the province, our Maixiangju scale expands and our reputation becomes louder. If someone takes advantage of legal loopholes to trick us, we must take good precautions..." Ning Bin was very excited while watching TV. He likes to watch legal programs, such as "Today's Statement" and "Legal Lecture". The more he watches, the more he understands the importance of understanding the law. Otherwise, they might be betrayed one day. I even helped count the money!