65

The next morning, Wang Xiaoquan woke up early due to the inertia of his biological clock. After being in a daze for a while and finally waking up and figuring out where he was now, Wang Xiaoquan turned to look at the sleeping man next to him. Although Wang Xiaoquan was a little uncomfortable with the sudden change in his relationship with Qin Han, seeing that Qin Han was as considerate, gentle and sincere to him as ever, the little trance and sense of unreliability in his heart gradually disappeared. . He has never been in love, doesn't know what love is, and is not very interested in the vigorous love shown in bubble dramas. After all, what he wants most deep down in his heart is just someone who can accompany him to live a steady life. Just a caring person. Qin Han happened to be such a person!

Perhaps it was because of his change in mood. After just one night, Wang Xiaoquan suddenly felt that the person next to him seemed to be different from usual. He was still the same person, still handsome, elegant and gentle, but the feeling he gave him was different from before. Before, he regarded Qin Han as a good brother and good friend, a family member who was better than a relative even though he was not related by blood. He only thought that Brother Qin was a nice person and was sincere and caring to him, but he had never observed him seriously. After experiencing yesterday's skin-to-skin kiss, Wang Xiaoquan began to unconsciously pay attention to Qin Han's appearance.

He has sharp eyebrows and bright eyes, a straight nose and thin lips, three-dimensional facial features, and a handsome but profound face. He admires the handsome appearance of a man. If this man likes women, he must be very popular with women, right? Thinking of this, Wang Xiaoquan suddenly felt a little sour in his heart, and then smiled to himself. How could there be so many "ifs" in this world? No matter what, this man is mine now! He is not the kind of meek person who is indecisive and hesitant. Naturally, he will not be afraid of wolves and tigers, be sad about things that have disappeared, or be hesitant to move forward because of the bad situation that may arise in the future. Now that he has decided to be together, now that he has accepted this person, he will try to trust the other person wholeheartedly until Brother Qin breaks his trust with his own hands! There is still a long way to go, let time verify everything...

"Well, wake up, sleep for a while, it's still early..." Perhaps Wang Xiaoquan's gaze was too hot and compelling, and Qin Han stared at him in confusion. He opened his sleepy eyes, squinted his eyes and kissed the forehead of the boy in his arms. He hugged him tightly with his legs and muttered in a hoarse voice. Being able to sleep with your lover in your arms until you wake up naturally in the morning is simply a fairy-like enjoyment!

"We have to meet at eight o'clock. It's already past seven o'clock now. It's late!" Qin Han was wrapped tightly in his arms like an octopus. He couldn't even move his body. Wang Xiaoquan could only rub his face with his cheek. He rubbed against Qin Han and complained. And he didn't notice it himself. Rather than complaining, it was more like someone was acting coquettishly.

"Gather? Don't go. I'll take you there next summer. The Great Wall will be majestic and spectacular then. Now the leaves have all fallen and the mountains are bare. It's very desolate and desolate. There's nothing interesting to see..." Qin Han was satisfied. He hummed while squinting his eyes while enjoying the intimate movements of the boy in his arms.

"This, isn't it good?" Wang Xiaoquan hesitated, but in fact he didn't really want to go. The autumn in the capital was cold and dry, and when the sun came out it could kill a person. Although he longed for the majestic Great Wall, he didn't want to bask in the sun with the cold, dry wind.

"What's wrong? How about I call and talk to your teacher?" Qin Han suggested warmly, thinking that Wang Xiaoquan was afraid of what the teacher had in mind.

"No, I'll tell the teacher myself later." After thinking for a moment, laziness finally prevailed, and Wang Xiaoquan decided to stay at home and rest. Then, as if he remembered something, he turned to Qin Han and asked, "Today doesn't seem to be the weekend, right? Brother Qin, don't you have any classes?"