26

"Don't, don't get excited, I'm not a bad person!" Wang Xiaoquan was so frightened by that look that he quickly waved his hands and explained in a low voice, "Brother, are you injured? Is it okay? Have you called the police?" Wang Xiaoquan is now filled with regret. In order not to waste the tens of dollars in phone bills, he stopped using his cell phone. Ning Bin and the others don't have cell phones, otherwise they wouldn't be in the position of being called Tian Tian Ying. Its a situation where the earth and the earth are not functioning properly!

Seeing that the man ignored him and just leaned against the wall to catch his breath, Wang Xiaoquan thought to himself, thinking that maybe the young man was seriously injured and he really didn't have the strength to speak. Seeing the chaotic footsteps getting closer and closer, Wang Xiaoquan hesitated for a moment. After all, he couldn't bear the thought of an innocent passerby being implicated in losing his life by that gang of gangsters. He quickly ran to the man and picked up the bag without any explanation. He ran deeper into the dark alley.

"You!" Wang Xiaoquan heard the angry growl from the man over his shoulder. Perhaps he was worried about the gangsters outside the alley. After all, he did not ignore the occasion and just lay on Wang Xiaoquan's back and panted.

Wang Xiaoquan's strength has increased since he started practicing ancient martial arts. Not to mention a lean young man, even a tall man like Wang Lin can carry it around effortlessly.

"Brother, hold on, call 110 or 120 quickly. If we die because of the gang fight, we will die with regrets!" Wang Xiaoquan felt that his back was soaked wet, and he smelled something. There was a strong smell of blood. Without thinking too much, he could guess that the buddy on his back was seriously injured. The blood was bleeding like this. Just now, he could barely lean against the wall without making a sound. Standing, what a terrifying perseverance and endurance!

"The phone is lost..." Qin Han felt that his whole body was chilling, and the strength and heat in his body were rapidly draining away. If it weren't for this reckless and kind-hearted little guy who was running behind him, he would probably have to tell the truth today. Is this dark alley gone?

"Oh no! God, you don't have to play with people like this! What should I do? Brother, you must hold on, I will find a way to send you to the hospital! Don't give up easily, people are dead. Nothing is gone..." Wang Xiaoquan suddenly felt a chill in his heart. Is this God going to kill their way out? However, he has never been the kind of person to back down when encountering difficulties. Even if there is a glimmer of hope, he will try to grasp it.

"Well, I'm very tired. Let's sleep for a while..." Qin Han really couldn't hold on anymore. He was so tired that he didn't even have the strength to open his eyes. He said weakly and lay on Wang Xiaoquan's shoulder. Fall into a deep sleep.

"Hey, buddy, don't sleep, hey!" Wang Xiaoquan thought of some scenes in the TV series, as if a seriously injured person couldn't open his eyes again after closing his eyes, and he was suddenly frightened into a cold sweat. Seeing that the person on his back did not respond, Wang Xiaoquan shook his hands and probed under Qin Han's breath. After seeing that although he was sleeping deeply, he did not stop breathing, he breathed a sigh of relief. Considering that it was inconvenient to carry an unconscious person back and forth, Wang Xiaoquan simply took him into the space cave, gave him a Peiyuan Pill, a Qi Nourishing Pill, and then gave him the Mongolian Khan Medicine (Xiaoquan was not stupid) , it would be terrible if this person wakes up and discovers the secret of his space), he quickly changed into a white T-shirt that was no different from the one he was wearing before, left the space, and quickly walked towards the corner where Ning Bin and the others were. Run everywhere.

"Brother Xiaoquan, wuwuwu, brother Xiaoquan, you're back! Great!" Li Li was so frightened that she whimpered and burst into tears when she saw Wang Xiaoquan appeared. They were waiting For a long time, I thought that Wang Xiaoquan would never come back!