69

Without the debt of five million star coins weighing on his heart, Wang Xiaoquan had an extremely easy sleep. He had no dreams all night and slept until dawn.

That day happened to be a Friday. The school was so generous that they didn't allow them to go back to school. Instead, they simply took a break and spent the two days of Saturday and Sunday together, and then resume normal classes on Monday. Wang Xiaoquan and his party were naturally very happy. They were having too much fun in the capital and they really didn't have much energy to study now. It would be more serious to go home and rest for a few days to adjust.

We all waved goodbye at the train station and took the ride home together as company. Wang Xiaoquan and Wang Kun were on the same road, both heading towards the pedestrian street. The two of them hailed a taxi, which was a rare luxury. After all, they had a lot of luggage and it was difficult to squeeze into the bus.

"Hey, I'm finally home! My mother said she made pork rib soup and Dongpo elbow. Xiaoquan, do you want to go to my house for lunch and then go back?" Wang Kun called his mother as soon as he got off the train. If they hadn't The restaurant is busy right now, and his mother may have driven over to pick him up.

"No, I'll go when I have time. Oh, by the way, this is a gift for your parents. You can just take it back..." Wang Xiaoquan was grateful that Wang Kun's mother had asked Wang Kun to bring him roast chicken. Being considerate and kind, I specially bought gifts for her and Wang Kuns father. He had little experience in interacting with his parents since he was a child, and he didn't know what to give to his elders. On the advice of Qin Han, who also had a dark look, he bought a set of cosmetics for Wang Kun's mother and a set of cosmetics for Wang Kun's father. Got a set of shaving equipment.

"Ah? Xiaoquan, you also bought a gift for my parents, thank you so much! Well, don't you have mine?" Wang Kun took the gift from Wang Xiaoquan, carefully put it into his travel bag, and blinked He asked expectantly with starry eyes.

"Yes, but you already ate all the food last night..." Wang Xiaoquan answered innocently.

"Hey, let's not say anything anymore. The person who knows me is Xiaoquan! The gift last night deeply touched my heart. Thank you for your hard work, dear..." Wang Kun pretended to pat Wang Xiaoquan on the shoulder with a smile on his face. said. He actually felt quite guilty. He had gone out to have fun the past two days and bought a bunch of souvenirs that he liked, but he didn't even think of buying gifts for his parents and good brothers! Alas, it was too late to feel guilty now, everyone was back, so he thought about picking out some of his favorite souvenirs after returning home and giving them to his parents, grandparents, grandparents, and others, and then bring delicious food to Xiaoquan on Monday. (o(╯□╰)o, do you think everyone is as addicted to food as you are! ╭(╯^╰)╮) Its still

working time on Friday, and its only around ten oclock now, and its not the rush hour for work, so The car moved very quickly and there were basically no traffic jams. The taxi soon arrived at the entrance of the commercial street. Wang Kun had to walk a little further, so Wang Xiaoquan took his own things and waved goodbye to his brother. He was afraid of delaying Ning Bin's opening of the store and business, so he didn't call in advance and went home directly with his things.

"Ah! Brother Xiaoquan is back! Why didn't you call in advance so that we could pick you up!" Wang Lin was entertaining customers in front of the store, helping with tea and water storage, etc. When he saw someone carrying large and small bags Wang Xiaoquan hurried forward to greet him, took the things Wang Xiaoquan was carrying on his shoulders, and said angrily.

"Haha, it's okay. It's not far. I won't delay you all..." Wang Xiaoquan didn't want to be polite to him and let him grab all his luggage. He felt relaxed and followed briskly.