17

Wang Xiaoquan pulled out a large piece of barbecue with delicious color and aroma from the storage bag. After quickly drinking it with delicious fruit wine, he put a bag of seeds of the plant called Piaoxiang into his pocket. Then he walked out of the space holding a large bundle of saplings that he had just traded with Shopkeeper Liu. Holding a lot of things and standing in the toilet cubicle, Wang Xiaoquan quickly entered the space after positioning his footing.

"I'll buy a motorboat someday. It's really troublesome to go in and out like this!" Wang Xiaoquan thought depressingly. He couldn't go back and forth between the islands at will in the space, even in the space. You can't just go wherever you want on the same island. After all, these islands are quite large. It would take many days to drive around in a car, not to mention relying on your feet.

The planting environment of "Piaoxiang" is not demanding, as long as it is close to an abundant water source. Wang Xiaoquan directly positioned his location next to the large lake in the central area of ​​Chaguo Island. The water source here is abundant and the water quality is clear. It is definitely an ideal growing environment for "Fragrance". The lake is quite large. Generally, you can't see the edge of the lake when standing on the shore. Shopkeeper Liu prepaid a large amount of transaction "money" last Wednesday. At Wang Xiaoquan's request, many fish fry, algae seedlings and various kinds of fish were delivered. Lotus seeds. At that time, Wang Xiaoquan poured several large buckets of fish fry and algae seedlings into the big lake, and also scattered several large bags of lotus seeds into the lake. Therefore, in just three days, the big lake was full of life and bustle...

Wang Koizumi picked up the farm tools placed on the bank and began to work hard. After a week of training, he is now an agricultural expert with considerable planting experience, and these tasks are naturally a piece of cake for him. Wang Xiaoquan dedicated a piece of fertile land not far from the lake to plant "Piaoxiang". After planting the large bundle of fruit saplings, Wang Xiaoquan walked out, holding on to his sore waist. After entering space and then entering space, of course, the final destination is still the large cave on Rock Island.

"I can't go on like this. I have to be busy studying, opening a store, taking care of those arrogant brats, and I have to find time to develop new products. I won't have so much time for farming in the future! Damn, farming is so tiring. "Uncle, the farmer is so hardworking and great, wuwuwu..." Wang Xiaoquan, who was grieving and complaining in his heart, lay motionless on the animal skin bed and pretended to be dead. After a while, he finally sat down slowly after barely catching his breath. Get up, cheer up and prepare to take action to free yourself from the heavy physical labor. Try to use the active search function of the plane trader for the first time to see if you can be lucky enough to connect to the technological planet.

The active search function is a function that can only be used by plane merchants who have reached at least a two-star level. Wang Xiaoquan has made six consecutive transactions since the last upgrade to a one-star level. He has successfully upgraded to a two-star plane merchant, so he can naturally use this function. . Wang Xiaoquan stared at the empty screen in front of him expectantly, not even blinking for fear of accidentally missing something. It's a pity that the plane trading system is not powerful, as if the network is stuck. After searching for a long time, there is still no movement. Just when Wang Xiaoquan was disappointed that he had not succeeded, a metallic electronic sound sounded in his mind: "System connection Go to the medium plane magic planet plane businessman Smith, will the host initiate a video conversation?"

Wang Xiaoquan quickly pressed the "Yes" button in the void. At the same time, a blond hair and blue eyes appeared in the small frame on the void screen. A young man with handsome appearance, frivolous demeanor, and glittering clothes, looking like a playboy and a libertine. Wang Xiaoquan glanced at the attribute bar under the small frame without leaving a trace.