20

The more urgent matters have almost been taken care of, and Wang Xiaoquan can have a good sleep. It was only around nine o'clock now, and it was not yet time for the dormitory to close. Wang Xiaoquan took out a delicious roast duck wrapped in oil paper from his storage bag and packed it in his schoolbag. After leaving the space and walking out of the men's room, he He walked towards the dormitory building.

There were quite a few students who consciously chose to stay in school to review this weekend. It was just when the lights in the teaching building were turned off, and the students were laughing and noisy as they walked to the dormitories in groups. The scene looked really lively. Wang Xiaoquan also moved forward with the moving army of students, feeling everyone's enrichment, satisfaction and pure happiness.

"Hey, Xiaoquan, Xiaoquan!" Wang Xiaoquan was walking slowly alone when he suddenly heard someone calling him from behind. He turned around and looked back, and saw several girls in the class waving their hands to greet him. The person calling him was the squad leader Sun Xue. Ru.

"Hi, good evening to you beauties..." Wang Xiaoquan was quite familiar with these girls and behaved quite casually. I'm just a little scared of squad leader Sun Xueru. This little girl has the potential to be a housekeeper at a young age. She is not sloppy in teaching people. She can be said to be a shameless big boy with a blushing face and a thick neck. Wang Xiaoquan has been really embarrassed this week. Although he has never been late or left early or even been absent from class, he has never stayed in class to study seriously during his spare time. He knows that Sun Xueru has long wanted to give him a good lesson and always aims at it. The opportunity quickly slipped away, and she was caught several times without being caught. It seemed that this time she was "doomed", hey!

"Where have you been? Why aren't you reviewing in class? The final exam is coming soon, and you don't know how to be anxious. You just walk in and out of the classroom every day. What are you busy with?" Sun Xueru couldn't hold it in for several seconds. Damn it, I wanted to have a good talk with Wang Xiaoquan for a long time, but Wang Xiaoquan was like a slippery loach. He disappeared in the blink of an eye. She was so angry that she finally caught him this time. For once, I have to talk about him!

"Oh, thank you for your concern, monitor. I really didn't do anything that affected my studies, really! I just felt that it was too hot in our class, so I went to cool down in the big classroom..." Wang Xiaoquan didn't know what to do. To explain, just make up some nonsense. He actually likes the girl Sun Xueru. Not only is she good at studying, she is beautiful, but more importantly, she has a good personality, is willing to help others, and is also very responsible. Unfortunately, when Wang Xiaoquan accidentally heard about her family background, the budding charm disappeared. A girl with such good conditions is not something he, a little orphan, can dream of. People need to be self-aware, and acting impulsively and recklessly is harmful to others and themselves!

"Hey, I don't want to say more about you. You can figure it out yourself. If you are pulled down from the top spot in the grade, let's see how the old class will deal with you!" Sun Xueru wanted to say a few more words to Wang Xiaoquan, but she saw them Its time to go to the dormitory building. You cant train people under the dormitory building at night, right? She didn't want to be misunderstood, so she simply said a few words and went upstairs laughing with a few friends.

The boys' dormitory is not far from the girls' dormitory, just across a small playground. After bidding farewell to the group of girls, Wang Xiaoquan walked toward the dormitory alone with some melancholy. To say how much Wang Xiaoquan likes and has deep feelings for Sun Xueru is completely nonsense. They have not spoken a few words in total, and they don't know much about each other, so what kind of feelings can they have? It's just some good feelings. In addition to Sun Xueru's extremely good conditions in all aspects, the reason why Wang Xiaoquan became fond of her was also the sincere care that Sun Xueru showed to him unintentionally. For an orphan who has lacked love since childhood, such unadulterated care without any sympathy or compassion is undoubtedly the most irresistible. Perhaps because of this, Wang Xiaoquan, who is extremely cold-hearted in his bones, has always been thinking about her. Bar?