28

Both of them had good appetites and big appetites, and they finished a large table of food in no time. Qin Han himself was also surprised. He didn't expect that his body's recovery power was so strong. He originally thought that he would have to train for at least three or four days before he could feel better. Unexpectedly, he just recovered in a short time. I am full of energy and full of strength, and I feel even better than before!

"Wang Xiaoquan, can I, can I stay at your house for a few days?" Qin Han is not used to asking people for help, but he has no choice now. He has no cash, can't easily contact his grandfather, and can't blatantly go to the bank to withdraw money. If he left now, he really didn't know where he could go.

"Okay, no problem, but I have to force you to live in the same room with me. I live with a few brothers and sisters from the orphanage, and there is no extra room..." Wang Xiaoquan originally planned to move into the living room by himself, But I'm afraid Qin Han will feel embarrassed. How can it be that the guest sleeps on the bed while the host sleeps on the sofa in the living room? I might as well not say more, so as not to make everyone unhappy.

"Uh, it's okay. It's me who has caused trouble for you. Just don't mind..." Qin Han was a little surprised when he heard this. This little guy looked so cheerful and optimistic. He didn't expect that he was an orphan. He didn't feel any sympathy or sympathy for Wang Xiaoquan. What was there to sympathize with? He lived a happy life, at least better than he, a rich boy whose parents both lived and had good food and clothing.

"You can stay here in peace. My younger brothers and sisters are all very good-natured. They took the children from the orphanage to the zoo to play. They will probably be back in the evening." Wang Xiaoquan saw that there was no pity or contempt in his expression. Feeling better. He never felt that there was anything pity or contempt for his status as an orphan, but he couldn't control other people's expressions. He could only endure the discomfort and force a smile. Whenever he encountered such a thing, he would hold back his anger and become depressed. Want to vomit blood.

"Well, let's get rid of this shirt. It's stained with blood. It's scary..." Although he was not afraid of this, considering that Wang Xiaoquan's younger brothers and sisters were not very old, it would be inappropriate to scare others. alright.

"Okay, then you can rest first and I'll throw it away..." Wang Xiaoquan thought about how much rest the injured patient needed, so he stopped disturbing Qin Han and went out with a basin and a bloody shirt and towel. room, don't forget to close the door carefully after going out.

Seeing Wang Xiaoquan go out, Qin Han slowly slid off his bed and curled up in the thin silk quilt that exuded the fragrance of soap. He had been so exhausted in the past two days that he couldn't even decide whether his life could be saved. He really didn't have time to think about the future. Now that he was safe for the time being, he also had time to think about where he would go in the future.

Although Qin Han came from a famous family, he never enjoyed the love of his parents. His grandfather and grandpa are close friends. In order to further their relationship, they naturally hope to form a family of children. But contrary to expectations, his parents had different personalities and divorced not long after he was born. Not long after the divorce, they quickly started their own families. Grandpa and grandpa liked him very much, felt pity for him, and felt guilty about him, so they cared about him since he was a child. He was personally raised by his grandpa since he was a child. In order to maintain his status as the eldest grandson of the Qin family, his grandfather refused to recognize the identity of the illegitimate child his father had raised before they got married, who was one year older than him. Even though that woman quickly came to power after his father's divorce, she still could not admit it to Qin. The head of the family is recognized by Grandpa Qin Han.