31

After Wang Xiaoquan came out of the locked bathroom, he found that Ning Bin and the others had not come back yet. There was no movement in his bedroom. It was estimated that Qin Han hadn't woken up yet, so he didn't disturb the injured patient's rest. I walked to the kitchen with the storage bag and put all the vegetables and fruits in the refrigerator. I put the tender corn in a big pot and boiled it with water and a little salt. Corn boiled in salt water is very delicious!

After this period of study and training, Wang Xiaoquan's cooking skills have improved a lot. As a foodie, good cooking skills are a must. What's more, Wang Xiaoquan's goal is to "be good in the hall and in the kitchen". If it is a man's idea, he will naturally have the patience to learn more about cooking. His family background is not good, and he may not be as good as others in terms of hardware. Naturally, he can only work hard in other aspects. He is still very sure of winning with "quality". At the very least, he must let the girl know that even without the support of his parents-in-law, Without the help of relatives, Wang Xiaoquan can still live a comfortable life with him!

Looking at the mountain-like pile of unknown raw animal meat in the storage bag, it would be a pity not to eat it. Wang Xiaoquan planned to cook a sumptuous and delicious meal to show off his skills to others before they came back. have a look. Wang Xiaoquan didn't know much meat, only pork, beef, mutton, chicken, duck, and fish. Thinking that everyone didn't have the sensitive palate like a god of food, he picked out a few large pieces of unknown animal meat that resembled ordinary livestock meat and took it. Store it in the refrigerator and freezer for the next week. Prices are really too expensive now, and Li Li is used to saving money. Therefore, although they have made a lot of money during this period, they rarely eat meat. Sometimes they are not in the mood to cook, and they even eat leftovers. The pastries below are just enough to deal with! They were reluctant to cut a few kilograms of meat every week to go to the orphanage, but they were unwilling to compete with the children, so the six of them actually lived a very miserable life.

Wang Xiaoquan is going to cook some delicious meat dishes to replenish everyone's appetite. Wang Xiaoquan chopped the spirit beast ribs, which looked like pork ribs, into 5 cm long sections, immersed them in boiling water to remove the blood, added cooking wine, light soy sauce, ginger and green onion to taste for 20 minutes, steamed them until crispy, and then put them in the pot. Pour in the oil and heat it to 70% heat. Fry the ribs until golden brown. Leave the oil in the pot and boil the rock sugar. Add the broth for steaming the ribs, dark soy sauce, vinegar and salt. Add the ribs and cook for a few minutes. When the soup thickens, add a few drops of vinegar to the pot and sprinkle with sesame seeds, wine, green onions, ginger slices, oil, salt and other condiments. After a while, a dish of sweet and sour pork ribs with a rich aroma and bright color was ready. After that, he quickly made braised pork, twice-cooked pork, shredded pork with Beijing sauce, braised pig's trotters (well, it just looks like pig's trotters, but I don't know what kind of trotters they actually are), scrambled eggs with tomatoes, Grilled cabbage and spicy lettuce.

Wang Xiaoquan was very busy working in the kitchen. It wasn't that he liked cooking. In fact, he just enjoyed the joy of doing something for his relatives. Wang Xiaoquan, who was immersed in his own little inner world and was simply happy, didn't know how dazzling and fascinating he was in someone's eyes at this moment, how fascinating he was, and he wanted to take it for himself immediately!

Qin Han was woken up by the strong smell of meat. He had been sleeping for several hours. His body was fine to begin with, and with the nourishment of two magical elixirs, his body was healthier than he knew before. Where have you been? Naturally, you are very energetic at this time. He was a top student at the best medical university in the country. Naturally, he learned about his body abnormalities immediately, but he didn't think much about it or care. As long as his body was fine, it didn't matter what the specific cause was. Woolen cloth? Let's just regard it as a blessing in disguise...