34

Wang Xiaoquan and the others packed up the tables, chairs and umbrellas in front of the store, sent away the last customer, closed the doors and windows, and then dragged their tired steps up to the second floor. Lili has already prepared a simple dinner, a plate of spicy and sour potato shreds, a plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes, a plate of green pepper eggs, a plate of farm stir-fried pork, a plate of spicy tofu, a large rice cooker of white rice and a pot of spicy tofu. Seaweed and egg soup. Although the dishes are not very rich and there is not much meat, they are delicious and generous. When they were growing up, they had huge appetites. Even Lili could eat two bowls of white rice at one time! Fortunately, their electric rice cooker is big enough. Generally, one pot of steamed rice is enough. Of course, sometimes if you are really not full, you can eat some leftover pastries after the meal. It is delicious and makes you hungry. What a waste, killing two birds with one stone.

"Hey, it's not enough for us to just endure it like this. Seeing that those old guys who bully the younger ones are getting more and more excessive. That fat woman has been sitting in front of our store all day making trouble recently, disturbing many customers. I don't want to sit there anymore, I think they are very uncivilized with their noisy talk and cursing." Thinking of those bad things, even Wang Lin, a nervous foodie, felt like he had lost his appetite. This is the first time that these children who have just entered society have encountered such a situation that makes people feel powerless and helpless. They have no connections, no backers, and no strong power. No matter how hard they work, they can't change this. Helpless situation.

"We really have to think about it. Some people just bully others and push them further. If we just endure it, we may not guarantee that one day they will do something even more outrageous!" Su Jie said with a frown. He almost couldn't bear it anymore. Those people were so annoying. If they weren't afraid of getting into trouble if they were impulsive, they would have had sex with those hot-tempered teenagers.

"How about we call the police? The business of our store has been greatly affected in the past few days!" Li Li was also worried. They finally lived a good life. Brother and the others finally got on the right path, and now After a few days of peace, someone came to make trouble. What she is most worried about is not the business, but her brothers and the others. She has grown up with them and knows their tempers best. If this continues, something will happen sooner or later!

"Calling the police is useless. You can't sentence them, and you can't fine them money. At most, you can give them a few warnings. Will those bastards with skin thicker than the city walls care? I won't believe it even if they beat me to death. Maybe they will get worse. Come and cause trouble for us!" Li Ming ate his food with big mouthfuls. He was very hungry today and had several quarrels with that fat woman. If Brother Ning hadn't told him not to do anything easily, he would have been unable to resist directly. Hit those people with chairs.

"It's really useless to call the police. Besides, those policemen may not care about this kind of thing..." Ning Bin has been frowning in the past few days. Now that people are bullying him in front of his store, they can accept it indifferently. There is a ghost! It's just that I can't think of any permanent solution at the moment, so I'll just endure it for now.

"Brother Xiaoquan, brother Ning, how about we ask Brother Ming for help?" Su Jie thought to himself for a long time and suggested. Li Minghui also came out of their Sunshine Orphanage. He is four or five years older than Wang Xiaoquan and the others. He entered the society five years ago. But he is different from Wang Xiaoquan and the others. This person plunged into the underworld and followed a single path. To the dark side, from a street gangster to the little boss of this underworld, he has done quite well. Ning Bin and the others had originally planned to hang out with him. They had grown up together, and Li Minghui was also very affectionate and righteous. It would be infinitely better than hanging out with other people!