30

After Xiaobai and Xiaojin flew away happily, Wang Xiaoquan took the initiative to send a video request to General An. The other party reacted quickly, and within ten seconds, General An's unsmiling face appeared in the small box.

"How about An Shangjiang? My fruits and vegetables are in harvest season. When do you think it will be easier to trade?" Wang Xiaoquan didn't mince words, and went straight to the point and stated his purpose.

"Thanks to you, everything is fine. I am available at any time. Shall we trade as agreed last time?" A moment of excitement and joy flashed across General An's calm face. Wang Xiaoquan arrived just in time. , their vast empire is raising arms to prepare for war with the Free Alliance across the sea. If they can raise this batch of supplies, maybe their chances of winning will be better, right?

"Sure, this time I want to exchange one ton of high-performance breathable glass, ten sets of modular furniture, three household cleaning robots, one solar airship, and three sets of household appliances." After Wang Xiaoquan finished speaking, he really couldn't think of what else he could do. If you need anything, you can only ask the other party: "The amount of fresh fruits and vegetables this time can basically offset these things and the ones you advanced to me last time. I can also provide you with a large amount of them in a week." Food, do you have any good suggestions? After all, I only have a rough understanding of the planet you are on."

"This..." General An looked confused. He was secretly happy because what Wang Xiaoquan wanted was there. Their planet is cheap, but fresh fruits and vegetables are priceless on their planet. Unexpectedly, Wang Xiaoquan is quite shrewd at such a young age. Has he realized that he has suffered a big loss? (This is definitely a beautiful misunderstanding!) "How about a tube of genetic evolution fluid? Give you a ton of food in exchange!" General An was heartbroken. The genetic evolution fluid is the treasure of their empire. His grandfather, Dr. An, spent most of his life. It took him a long time to develop the perfect potion, and even he, the eldest grandson of the An family, only got one. It was about to be given away before it was warmed in his hands. How could he not feel heartbroken and heartbroken?

"Gene evolution fluid? Is there any danger in using that?" Wang Xiaoquan was stunned when he heard this. Admiral An and their technological planet are so awesome. Have they even developed the medicine to evolve genes? However, he is quite excited. He plans to start cultivating, but his body has been poisoned by various junk foods for so many years, and his body bones have basically grown into shape. It is estimated that he has a high chance of having excellent qualifications. Xiao Xiao is very small. Even the Marrow Cleansing Pill can only purify the dirt in the body, but cannot fundamentally change his aptitude. But the evolution fluid is different. It can change genes! What are genes? The most mysterious origin of the human body, if a person's genes are perfect, can his qualifications be bad? Thinking of this, Wang Xiaoquan became even more excited. This thing is definitely rare. He must get a few and save them for his wife and precious son and daughter to use in the future! Fortunately, he didn't say these words, otherwise General An would have to cry to him. How many more can he save? Do you think you are picking Chinese cabbage? Their huge empire only has less than ten branches, and they have all been divided up by the royal family and top dignitaries. How many more branches do you expect? Go ahead and dream!

"There will be no danger. It has been repeatedly verified by scientists..." Admiral An was a little weak and listless when he spoke at this time. The blow he received was really too great. However, he was not the kind of person who would give up when faced with setbacks. After just a moment, he began to wonder in his mind how he could get another one from his grandfather for his own use.

"Okay, it's settled!" Wang Xiaoquan didn't think General An was lying to him, and they had no conflict of interest. What would be the benefit of killing him? He decided to take a gamble.

"Let's sign a contract. I will give you the genetic evolution fluid first, and you will send food over a week later..." General An was afraid that he would not be able to bear it, so he simply turned a blind eye and gave the genetic evolution fluid to you first. Send it to Wang Xiaoquan.

"Ah? OK, thank you so much for your trust. Let's sign the contract..." Wang Xiaoquan didn't know the conflicting and complicated thoughts of General An. He just felt that General An was such a good person. He trusted him wholeheartedly. Just now, I was suspicious of others, which was really inappropriate.

"You're welcome, but you have to be mentally prepared. It will be very painful to modify genes after taking the genetic evolution fluid. You must persist..." General An thought of his grandfather's experiments with alien animals. He was used to seeing killings and pain, but he still felt frightened and terrified! The mutated white rat beast even preferred to commit suicide to understand its endless pain. Unfortunately, it could not move at that time and could only lie helplessly on the ground and howl.

"Thank you for the reminder, I will pay attention to it." Even if Wang Xiaoquan doesn't know much about biology, he can imagine how painful it is to change genes, which is the most basic existence of the human body! Of course, he won't complain about anything. This is the way the world is. If you want to get any benefits, you have to pay a price.

There were quite a lot of fruits and vegetables harvested this time. It took General An to send over three space rings measuring over a hundred square meters to barely finish the small mountain of fresh fruits and vegetables. After saying goodbye to General An, Wang Xiaoquan carefully placed the small bottle of light blue medicine in a glass bottle in his storage bag, preparing to take it in his free time before taking it.

"Xiao Jin Xiaobai, what should I do with the melon vines in the open space? And the plants in the vegetable garden?" If you raise pigs, they can be used to feed them. Unfortunately, Wang Xiaoquan thinks the pigs are sloppy and love to cause damage, so there is one in the granary. None of them are raised, but there are a lot of them on Chaguo Island. Anyway, the fruit trees are not afraid of their gnawing and arching. However, there is no shortage of weeds there, and it is too laborious to transport them there.

"Use it to cultivate the land. These fields need to rest for a while before planting plants again, otherwise they will be barren..." Xiaobai Nai suggested in a sweet voice.

"Uh, okay, I really haven't thought about this problem, haha..." Wang Xiaoquan really ignored this problem, but no, no matter how fertile the field is, it needs to rest and recuperate. Otherwise, maybe one day this field will be destroyed. It is too barren to support any plants.

Wang Xiaoquan looked at the electronic watch on his wrist. It was almost five o'clock now. It was estimated that Ning Bin and the others would be home soon. I wonder if Qin Han was awake? He didn't dare to delay any longer, so he asked Xiao Jin to pick a dozen tender corns and put them into the storage bag. He also took a few bunches of purple grapes, three large watermelons, four cantaloupes, and a bunch of vegetables and put them into the storage bag. Inside, prepare space for storage in the kitchen and large refrigerator.