3

Chapter 3

Wang Xiaoquan has not been a good boy who picks up money since he was a child. No matter whose money it is, as long as it comes into his hands, it belongs to him, and there is absolutely no reason to return it. It's just that this kid is extremely unlucky. Since he was able to walk, run, and wander around, he has only found money once.

It was an ordinary summer evening. Eight-year-old Wang Xiaoquan was sent out to buy soy sauce and salt by Grandma Li, who helped cook at the orphanage. The little boy was walking slowly on the street leading to the small grocery store. Inadvertently, I found a shiny coin lying next to the trash can. It was probably taken out of someone's pocket accidentally when throwing out trash. The child was so happy at the time that he rushed to the trash can, picked up the coins at lightning speed and hid them in his pocket. In less than ten seconds, he "destroyed the corpse and wiped out all traces" and recovered innocently. His status as a passerby, his speed, and his acting skills are definitely classics.

One yuan at that time was definitely a huge amount of money for the little Wang Xiaoquan who had never received any pocket money. At the beginning of every month, the child secretly bought a bag of jelly beans priced at 10 cents each and kept one in his mouth every day. , it took a full year to spend this "huge sum of money". Although the source of this "huge sum of money" is unknown, this year has been the happiest time since Wang Xiaoquan became sensible. He eats sweets every day and has spare money in his pocket. These days are really better than those of gods! As for the teachers teachings about picking up gold and not being ignorant? Go to hell, can the fat in Wang Xiaoquan's mouth fly away?

People say "You look old at the age of three." At the age of eight, Wang Xiaoquan showed that he had a food-protecting consciousness and an iron rooster spirit that was comparable to the big black cat raised by Grandma Li. Therefore, without any hesitation, the sixteen-year-old Wang Xiaoquan decided to give this cat He kept the valuable green emerald egg, which was about the size of an egg and round.

"Haha, I'm so excited. Six hundred plastic mirrors were sold for ten taels of gold, and I got an emerald egg for free. The plane trader is indeed an artifact! Hahaha..." Wang Xiaoquan, wearing big pants and a big vest With a silly smile, he rolled around happily on the hard bed while holding a heavy piece of broken gold and emerald eggs. This adventure was definitely a good rain after a long drought for him. This kid was worried about his empty pockets and no place to make money. Woolen cloth.

"Ouch!" Wang Xiaoquan, who was so happy that he was so carried away, accidentally hit the iron pillar at the head of the bed with the back of his head, causing him to moan in pain.

"Damn it, I'm bleeding. Could it be that God saw that I was too arrogant and used this as a warning?" Wang Xiaoquan looked at the bright red blood on his hands and was depressed. He was just having fun alone in the dormitory, okay? You can see blood like this! ?

"Huh?" Wang Xiaoquan saw that the blood accidentally dripped on the jade egg was quickly sucked up, and his already big eyes widened in shock. In line with the principle of recycling waste, Wang Xiaoquan grinned again and endured the severe pain while wiping the bloody back of his head, holding the jade egg in his blood-covered right hand and letting it be absorbed. The originally green jade egg seemed to have been injected with vitality, showing an extremely dazzling green-blue color, then slowly softened and became transparent, and finally disappeared as if it melted into the palm of Wang Xiaoquan's hand.

At this time, Wang Xiaoquan also forgot about the severe pain on the back of his head. He turned over and over to look at his right hand. The knuckles were long and the bones were well-proportioned. The fingers were covered with calluses, but the skin was as white and delicate as ever. "Where did the jade egg go?" Wang Xiaoquan thought hard in confusion. Having experienced such wonderful artifacts as the Plane Trader, his nerves were now thick to the extreme, so thick that they were numb. Naturally, he would not be frightened by this abnormal emerald egg. On the contrary, Wang Xiaoquan was full of expectations at this time. Maybe today was his lucky day, maybe he had another lucky break?

A wonderful picture suddenly appeared in Wang Xiaoquan's mind while he was meditating: endless blue-green clear water, purer than the most beautiful sea on earth; dotted with small islands, which at first glance looked like sesame seeds on a big sesame seed cake. The grains are the same, distributed irregularly. Obsessed and curious, Wang Xiaoquan focused his attention on one of the small islands that looked lush and colorful. He was about to take a closer look when he suddenly felt a pain in his forehead and fell onto the soft platinum-gold beach.

"Oh my god, isn't this the legendary portable space?" Wang Xiaoquan sat on the soft and comfortable beach with a grin and giggled, thinking that there is such a thing as pie falling from the sky, and he was just trapped Lightning struck him, and good luck struck him one after another. Wang Xiaoquan, who had been unlucky for sixteen years, finally had his fortune turn! O(∩_∩)O

After digesting this "big pie" with a silly giggle, Wang Xiaoquan wandered around on the beach happily. He didn't dare to go into the leafy island easily now. After all, no one knew if there were any large man-eating beasts inside. He had finally managed to turn things around, but he couldn't lose his life due to carelessness.

After wandering around for a long time like a king patrolling the territory, the hungry Wang Xiaoquan climbed to the coconut tree like a monkey and picked a big coconut. He happily hugged the coconut and left the space. Looking at the electronic watch, it was already past eleven o'clock, and the sky was already clear and full of white clouds outside. Wang Xiaoquan decided to use this afternoon to get everything done. Tomorrow, the students will all return to school one after another. It will not be easy for him to do anything, so he might as well get it done while he has free time now.

After drinking the sweet and delicious coconut juice, putting on washed white jeans and a white T-shirt, taking the ID card he just got for his birthday not long ago and only 230 yuan left, Wang Xiaoquan rushed to the city with brisk steps. City J, which he has never left since he was born, is one of the top second-tier cities in China and is also a well-known tourist city. Therefore, the green environment in the city is very good, prices are neither high nor low, and citizens' lives are still good. Pretty comfortable.

Wang Xiaoquan, who had nothing but struggled at the bottom of society, had never really relaxed since he was sensible. When he was very young, he knew that only by learning knowledge could he have a chance to escape from a life of poverty and hardship. Although the school gave him a lot of subsidies due to his background, the remaining living expenses, which were not worth mentioning in the eyes of others, were not something he could easily afford. He picked up cans, waste paper boxes, and mineral water bottles, and stubbornly helped the restaurant owner who secretly employed child labor wash the dishes. In order to get a free lunch, he even shamelessly ran to the school cafeteria to help People mop the floor, wipe the tables, wash the dishes... Although he lived a hard and difficult life, Wang Xiaoquan would always feel happy and happy when he ranked first again and again, received awards from teachers again and again, and earned money to buy the things he liked through his own efforts. Enrichment. Maybe this is the reason that supports him to overcome all obstacles and move forward without being defeated by the cruelty of life?

✓Plane businessman Wang XiaoquanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara