144

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 144

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownbeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengreen grassred pinkdark graybeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

144

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 144

    Wang Xiaoquan thought that after Qin Han’s incident, those who wanted to trouble him would make more noise. Unexpectedly, when he went to school on Monday, he was surprised to find those who he knew or didn’t know. The attitude of his classmates towards him has changed greatly. Although some people still point at him from time to time, he can still feel the strange eyes cast on him, but his mood is different now because of a picture The previous disdain was obviously gone from the faces, and most of them were filled with pure curiosity.

    Wang Xiaoquan didn't know what Qin Han did behind his back, but it didn't affect his mood. After all, even if he didn't care about the opinions of irrelevant people, it was still inevitable to be isolated and despised all day long. Affects mood. Although the current situation is still somewhat unsatisfactory, it is much better than the terrible situation a few days ago. Wang Xiaoquan is a contented person, so he is naturally very happy.

    Of course, even though Wang Xiaoquan's life has gradually returned to its previous fulfillment and calmness, it cannot be ignored that the impact of this incident has not disappeared, but has slowly filled every aspect of Wang Xiaoquan's life. Most students who have just entered college are open-minded, and a large number of little girls still have innocent fantasies and romantic feelings. The senior rotten girls naturally have deep blessings for the loving couple Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han. Of course, they will also convulse and have wild sexual intercourse from time to time. Other beauties with high self-esteem, full of self-confidence and "lofty ambitions" were observing Wang Xiaoquan's daily life without any trace. They understood the principle of "know yourself, know the enemy, and be victorious in every battle" and made up their minds to find out " "Love rival" (Wang Xiaoquan o(╯□╰)o: I am so innocent╮(╯▽╰)╭) in order to capture the wealthy and handsome infatuated son-in-law in the near future.