40

After this simple conversation with Doudou, Wang Xiaoquan finally realized that this little guy is not a good person, and he might even cause big trouble. Fortunately, this little guy is not invincible. Every thing is defeated. Unfortunately, the unambitious Wang Xiaoquan is its master and the only person in the world who can control it!

"Doudou, if you're bored, go watch movies or TV shows first, or go to forums to troll people or play games. But don't go to places you shouldn't go. If you get into big trouble, we will be unlucky... "Wang Xiaoquan is afraid that the little guy will wander around in other people's national confidential databases for fun. There are countless capable people in this world. If one of them is accidentally caught, he will be in big trouble!

"What is the place you shouldn't go?" The little shota with facial paralysis still had a tight young face, but there was no luster in her eyes, but a little confusion flashed in her big black grape-like eyes that were still beautiful and dazzling. When the researchers from the Royal Academy of Sciences of the Vast Empire set up the initial program for him, they did not make it clear what "should not go" places.

"This..." Wang Xiaoquan scratched his thick, fluffy short hair in distress. How could he explain this? "Places you shouldn't go are places where people don't want you to go in. Generally speaking, they will set a password and create some anti-decryption programs..." Wang Xiaoquan's understanding of network technology is still at the most basic rookie stage. Apart from simple operations such as browsing the web and visiting forums when he has free time, he really doesn't understand other deeper things.

"Oh. Master, don't you want Doudou to do something for you?" The little guy was extremely confused. Does he want to live the same idle retirement life as the first-generation S1, which has been retired for many years?

"Of course it is necessary, but Doudou, you'd better get to know the world well first. Don't just trust others. See with your own eyes, feel and think with your own thinking. Wait until you truly understand our planet. Later, I will ask you to help with something..." Of course Wang Xiaoquan is very happy to have a super smart know-it-all friend, but now the little guy obviously doesn't know enough about the earth and is suspected of being arrogant and looking down on everything. It's better to wait for him again. Lets talk about it after getting used to it for a while.

"Okay, Master, I will complete the data collection of the earth as soon as possible!" Is this the legendary mismatch? Obviously Doudou did not correctly understand what Wang Xiaoquan meant.

"Well, work hard. If you have anything you don't understand or can't figure out, you can always ask me..." Wang Xiaoquan didn't explain much. He thought that maybe intelligent bodies learn and understand in this way.

Saturday is the regular time for Wang Xiaoquan and the others to visit the children in the orphanage. Originally, they set off after breakfast and could play with the children for a while when they arrived. However, as the business of their shop became more and more popular, , Old Witch Wang and the group of people who flattered her became more and more sinister, and Wang Xiaoquan and the others did not want to stay there for too long. They usually went there at two or three in the afternoon to talk to the children and hurry up before dinner. return.

This time, as usual, the six of Wang Xiaoquan arrived at the new and old courtyard of Sunshine Orphanage carrying several bags of snacks and some meat that children love to eat. However, what they did not expect was that this time they were "greeted" Among them are not only the increasingly arrogant and twisted old witch Wang, but also a family of three who look very unfamiliar. Wang Xiaoquan's first impression of this family was not very good. The man was vulgar and greedy, the woman was mean-looking, and the younger one was unlovable. She looked arrogant and arrogant, and she was not easy to get along with at first glance.