Chapter 2

After half an hour of ride through the city, both of them reached their apartment which is in one of the prestigious streets of Seoul city. "No. Don't do that.", Jungkook squirmed when Taehyung started tickling him by his waist while they stepped inside the lift. "Press 6.", Jungkook said to Taehyung as he is holding bags in both hands. "Kiss me. Then I will.", Taehyung shook his head. "Don't pull your tantrums here. Press.", Jungkook glared at him. "Nope.", Taehyung shook his head. "You. You should have gotten some more beating from your mom.", Jungkook said and lifted his hand in difficulty before pressing the button. "Ah.", but gasped when Taehyung grabbed his waist which is picking out of the top. "No. Tae, there is a camera.", Jungkook moved aside squirming in his hold. "So what. It's my husband.", Taehyung again grabbed his waist by pouting his lips to kiss him but unfortunately the lift opened on the second floor. Taehyung immediately took his hands off of Jungkook and stood straight when an old couple stepped inside the life. Taehyung gulped when he saw that double bunny gaze on him. He took the bags from Jungkook's hands. "6th floor?", the elder woman asked. Jungkook nodded smiling. "Husband?", she asked pointing at Taehyung. "Unfortunately yes.", Jungkook said. "Haha. I can see that.", She smiled and interlinked her hand on her husband. "What?", Taehyung mouthed him. Jungkook smiled at the couple before stepping out of the lift.

"Can't you keep your hands to yourself? Please don't do this romance in public, do whatever you want inside this apartment. I have no objection to it.", Jungkook whined opened the apartment and walked inside. Taehyung looked at the brunette standing near the dining table gulping down a bottle of water. He pushed his tongue inside his cheeks before walking to the table. He kept the bags on the top of it before grasping him by his waist. The next minute, Jungkook was pushed and laid on that glass top rectangular dining table with hands pinned on both sides and a warm boxy lips wrapped around his small thin one. All the complaints Jungkook was saying got mumbled inside his mouth as Taehyung started sucking his both lips hard. Taehyung took his one hand and squeezed his powdered cheeks softly only to part his lips. He tucked his tongue inside that parted lips and started licking and fighting with other's tongue. Jungkook tapped his biceps when he felt like he is sliding down from the dining table. Taehyung immediately lifted him and laid him again on the glass top still devouring him.

An eternity later, Taehyung moved back and extended his hand for Jungkook to stand up who was struggling hard to catch his lost breath. "I was holding myself back from the time I saw you in this slurry top.", Taehyung licked his lips eyeing Jungkook's swollen red lips. "Haha. Now you look more beautiful, with those puffy and large lips.", Taehyung said and back hugged him as they walked to the bedroom.

"Are you taking a shower?", Jungkook asked taking out the bath towel. Taehyung hummed undressing himself. "Here.", Jungkook gave him a boxer and towel. "Give me some loose shorts. I don't want this tight boxer.", Taehyung said wrapping the towel around him before removing his boxer and threw it inside the laundry basket. "mm. Here.", Jungkook gave him another pair of shorts and Taehyung went to the washroom with it.

Once Taehyung left, Jungkook removed his dresses and hang it on the cloth stand and walked to the dressing table. He removed all his jewelry and kept it inside the box and took a wet wipes and wiped his whole face. He turned around when he heard the door opening sound. So, he also took his towel and walked to the washroom. "Wow.", Taehyung gasped at the brunette walking towards him in a skinny vest and a booty shorts. "Ouch.", Jungkook rubbed his bums when Taehyung gave him a loud spank on his bums while he crossed him and walked to the washroom. Taehyung laughed seeing that bunny glare before closing the washroom door. He walked to the dressing table and blow dried his hair before walking to the bed.

When Jungkook came after shower, he saw Taehyung laying on the bed looking at the phone. He walked to the dressing table and applied a little mositure before joining Taehyung on bed. "Let's take some of your photos in the outfit which you wore today. You look gorgeous and sexy in that.", Taehyung said. Jungkook hummed. "Is that from today's shoot?", Jungkook asked looking at the phone screen where a numerous photos of a model are displayed. Taehyung hummed, analysing each photo carefully. "She is beautiful, right?", Jungkook asked. "Yes. Only face. She has a beautiful face not a body.", Taehyung said and uploaded some of the photo in his website. "Really Kim? Then, who has both?", Jungkook asked scooting to him and laid on his one arm hugging him. "Only one person has both and that person is my pretty husband now.", Taehyung locked the phone and kept it on the bedside table before wrapping his hand on Jungkook. "Haha. Only you will say that.", Jungkook shook his head laughing. "Why? Ain't I enough? Do you want to hear it from others?", Taehyung asked. "No baba. You are more than enough. You are already a handful.", Jungkook kissed his chest and snuggled inside his arms. Taehyung hummed. "I still don't know, why you choose me as your husband out of all the models?", Jungkook asked. "Didn't I say the answer. You got that cute, pretty face and sexy, god damn body. Ahhh", Taehyung screamed when he got a bite with that bunny teeth. "That's just a lame reason.", Jungkook blowed the place he just bite. "Mm. You caught my eyes instantly when mom gave me the pictures of short listed proposals. Then mmm.. when I came to see you for the first time, damn, Jungkook, where do you find those racy outfit? I still remember that skinny pastel green turtle neck and your smokey eyes. Then, when we talked, I didn't find a reason to reject you and I decided this beauty should be Taehyung's, not anyone else.", Taehyung kissed his forehead. "Hmm. I was really not ready for a marriage at that time. And that too immediately after Jin hyung had Nami. But, when we talked, I liked you especially your flirty gaze and smile.", Jungkook squeezed Taehyung a little hard. "Haha. You like me flirting with you?", he asked. "A lot.", Jungkook replied. Taehyung smiled inhaling the soft sweet flowery smell of Jungkook.