Chapter 36

"Tae.." Jungkook's lips wobbled as soon as they entered their room. "Nothing happened, baby. Don't stress like this." Taehyung said, caressing his cheeks. "I was scared." He whimpered, kissing his palm. "Mm." He hugged him and kissed his forehead. "Don't grab everything that is kept on the table. I will check first and give it to you." Jungkook said with a glare. Taehyung nodded. "You barely ate anything. I will make you something, mm?" He asked. "I am not hungry." He replied. "Still. Um.. Alright. Then, after some time, I will cook for you." Jungkook said. With a slight smile, he accepted, finding there was no room left for a denial.

Whereas in another room, the eighteen-year-old boy was trembling in fear, sitting in a corner of the room. "F.ck. ah." He joined his shivering hands tightly but flinched badly when he heard a loud banging on the door. He stood up from the floor and wiped his sweaty, teary face before opening the door. "H..hyung." Yeonjun said in a quiet voice when he found Jimin on the doorstep. Jimin pushed the door open, got inside, and locked the room behind him. "Why did you do that?" Jimin asked in a raging voice. "I.. I.." Yeonjun shuttered. "You did it purposefully, right?" He asked. Yeonjun shook his head slightly. "You didn't know Tae is allergic to spice?" He interrogated her, and he shook his head negatively. "No?" Jimin asked doubtfully. "No.. no. No. I didn't know." Yeonjun cried, covering his face with his palms. "Mm. Then also, why did you add extra spice to Tae's bowl only?" Jimin asked, keeping his hands on either side of his hips. "I.. I.. hyung always grabs everything I prepare for Kookie hyung. He rarely gave him the chance to even taste." Yeonjun said it awkwardly. "So you add extra spice to his food?" Yeonjun nodded. "Why are you acting so immature, Yeonie? Ah? Are you a kid who does such things? What is this I prepare for 'Kookie Hyung'? We live in a joint family, and we share each other's things. Moreover, they are husbands. So, Tae will obviously take whatever Jungkook has. It's natural. You don't have to work for that. And don't do such stupid things; that will put others' lives in danger. If I see this again, Yeonie, I am warning you, I won't be that sweety Jiminie Hyung, and keep in mind, nobody will question me if I give you a tight slap for such things." Jimin warned him before exiting the room. Yeonjun wiped his eyes and locked the room.

~
Jungkook dragged Taehyung out of the room and went to the kitchen after a few hours. "Stop whining." Jungkook gave a furious glare to him and pointed for him to sit on the kitchen counter as he took things to make a smoothie. "I am worried about my baby now. What if my tiger ends up like you? Like having only a sweet tooth." Jungkook complained and shoved a piece of strawberry inside Taehyung's mouth. He gave him a wide grin and munched on that fruit. "Nuts?" he asked, showing the container of nuts. Taehyung nodded. "Give me another bite of strawberry." Taehyung said, pointing at the box of fruits. "Here." Jungkook held another one out for him. "Not like that. I want it from your lips." Taehyung pouted. "Tae. no. We are in public space," he said, giving a warning glare. "Oh. I thought we were at home, not at any park." Taehyung replied with an eye roll. "This is the public space in our home that we share with everyone else. And no. Your romance is strictly prohibited here." Jungkook said. "My romance? What's the problem with my romance?" Taehyung asked, taking Jungkook's hand and licking his finger, which he used to check the consistency of the mixer he grinded. "See. See, the things you are doing? It's always sensual." Jungkook took his hand from his hold and washed it. "That's the problem in your mind. Not mine. You are visualizing everything in that sense." Taehyung denied. "Yeah. I have a very common and normal person's mind, not an extra-modesty one like yours." Jungkook served the content in two glasses and gave one to him. He took a mouth full of it. "You like it?" he asked. Taehyung nodded with a thumbs up. "I thought I would have extreme morning sickness and nausea like Jiminie Hyung. Thankful, I am on the safer side." Jungkook said. "That's because my bun listens to his appa." Taehyung said, caressing his tummy. "Yes. They might have thought, 'Oh, momma is already having enough with Appa. Let's not give him more headaches." Jungkook teased him. "Really? Really?" Taehyung held him by the wrist and pulled him to tickle his tummy. "Haha.. no.. haha.. Tae.. no. you will spill the content." Jungkook laughed and squirmed in his grip, holding the smoothie in one hand. "You are growing as a bratty momma each day." Taehyung dipped his lips in the smoothie, pulled him, and rubbed it on his cheeks. "No, I will end up having pimples. Haha. No." Jungkook giggled when he did it again. Mrs. Kim, who was standing in the dining room all this while smiling, went to her room.