Chapter 55

"Tae. Do you think I can be a momma in the future?" Jungkook inquired, lifting his head to look at Taehyung's enthralled expression. "Of course. Why do you believe you can't? He asked, tilting his head slightly and running his fingers through his hair. "I do not think you have a drop of sp.rm left. See." Jungkook said, then resumed bobbing his head up and down. A knot of unease began to bubble in his stomach, and he said, "Ah.. Yeaaah." "Mmm." After giving that single drop of c.m. a hard s.ck, Jungkook collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. "My.. My jaw is hurting. There is no way I will be able to eat dinner too. Look at my belly. It is swollen." Caressing that little bump on the stomach, Jungkook said. "You look like a momma with a baby bump now." Taehyung gently patted his stomach.  "Ah. I can't even breathe properly. Never in my life have I eaten anything so filling." Jungkook said as he rolled on the bed. "Do you want to vomit?" Taehyung inquired, looking concerned. "Aah. I can't, Tae. It's hurting." Jungkook said, tightly squeezing his tummy. "Come. I will help you to vomit." Pulling Jungkook along, Taehyung got up from the bed. "Ah. I do not think I will be able to go to the restroom for at least two days." With a pointed finger, Taehyung indicated his crimson, swollen, and battered member, which hung motionless. "Did I tell you to go this intense?" Jungkook stared at him. "F.ck, Jungkook hold me. I can't walk properly." He said as he hobbled to the restroom, clinging to Jungkook for support. "Aaah. My tummy." Jungkook let out an agonized squeal and wriggled like a penguin.

Once inside the restroom, Taehyung leaned against the wall. "Open your mouth." Taehyung said to Jungkook. He did as he said. Taehyung then shoved his two fingers into Jungkook's throat, and within a minute, he gagged and puked on the toilet bowl. "That's a lot, Jungkook. You are flushing my babies out." Taehyung pouted, watching Jungkook flushed the content. "Do you want me to die?" Jungkook asked with a death glare. "Haha. Then the reason for death will be very funny." Taehyung laughed but hissed when he felt that shooting pain. "We need you to fix your bunny teeth. I don't know, when you will cut my d.ck off." he whined, when Jungkook washed his member. "Noooooo.. Don't use soap. Aaaaahhh." Taehyung screamed when he couldn't take in that burning sensation. "You should have thought about this early, Tae." Jungkook said, foaming his member. "Ah. Ah. Do that again." the pain in Taehyung's face turned into pleasure as Jungkook started moving his hand up and down. "Do you have energy for that, Tae?" Jungkook shook his head and washed the excess foam. "Wait for you to completely heal. I am going to f.ck you straight for two days. I have booked a Hawaiian vacation." Taehyung said, wiggling his eyebrows. Jungkook giggled and cleaned him thoroughly. "Laugh.. Laugh.." Taehyung said, watching Jungkook patting his members dry. "You like it that much? You are taking care of it like a baby." Taehyung asked with a cocky smile. "I have to. After all it's my property." Jungkook led him out of the restroom and gripped his hand tightly.  

He made him lay on the bed. "I will prepare a meal for you." Jungkook said, wearing his hoodie over his p.nty. "I love to watch you cooking n.ked." Taehyung asked. "Don't you get bored after seeing me n.ked all the time?" Jungkook asked, wearing his pants. "Never in my entire life. I adore it. "It is the most breathtaking view," he remarked, his eyes dreamy. "Haha. Stop it, Tae. You are cringe." Jungkook smiled. "Do you want an ice pack?" Jungkook asked, collecting the bottle, glass in the tray. "Do people use it there?" he asked in confusion. "I am not sure if anyone has come across a situation like this." With tightly pursed lips, Jungkook looked at his member and spoke. Taehyung grinned mischievously but groaned in pain the next minute. "Ah. Lay down properly. I will come soon." Jungkook said and went to the door.

When he opened the door, he was surprised to see Yoongi standing there, about to knock. "Ah. How is he? Is he still angry?" Yoongi peered inside and asked. "No. Hyung. Come inside." Jungkook stepped back to make way for him to come in. Upon hearing Yoongi's voice, Taehyung promptly draped a blanket over his lower half. "Tae. I know it's hard to digest everything. I implore you to be patient for a few days. He is in the hospital. Mom and dad are clueless as well." With an anxious tone, Yoongi said. He received a blank stare from Taehyung. "Don't worry, hyung. I don't think he will be able to get out of bed." Jungkook said, trying to hide his sly grin. "Oh, did he hurt you, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook shook his head. "Mm. I will be back after sometime. I am visiting the hospital. Because of him, I know you cannot stand a chance. Yoongi said. "Yes. He is, hyung. And I don't think he will be able to even walk without support." Jungkook said. "oh, what happened? Did.. Did you beat him?" Yoongi whispered in Jungkook's ear. "Ah. No. No, hyung. More than that. Don't worry. He is fine. He needs bed rest." Jungkook assured, observing Taehyung twisting uncomfortably as the fabric of the blanket rubbed his bruised member. "Mm. Do you want me to chec" "NOOOOO" Taehyung yelled when Yoongi was about to lift his blanket to check his leg. "No.. No.. Hyung, he is alright." Jungkook said in panic. Yoongi nodded and turned to face Jungkook, who was holding the alcohol tray in his hands. "Oh. I hope Seojoon doesn't see it." Yoongi said, pointing at the Vodka bottle. "No. Hyung. I will keep it back." Jungkook said. "He will make a fuss especially if he takes the bottle. They are very kiddish and will fight like some cat and mouse over the drink." he said. "Yes. Me, cat and he, mouse." Taehyung said. Jungkook giggled. "Mm. Then rest. Call me if you need any help." Yoongi said and went out. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and went to the kitchen.