Chapter 12

"Ehm... Ehmm"
.

"I won't go to school tomorrow. Kookie is not going. I won't go.", Mia crossed her hands on her chest standing in the middle of the living room and said to her momma. "Are you going to his school for that?", Jennie asked the girl who shook her head. She shook her head. "Then? Kookie is going to hospital that's why he is on leave. What about you? You are not sick. Also Kookie won't be here at home, tomorrow.", Jennie said. "Is kookie sick?", Mia asked Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head. "Kookie is going to hospital. So that you will get a baby like Jae.", Jennie said. "O. Kookie is going to bring baby?", Jimin slapped his own forehead when he saw that ojo face. Jungkook shook his head. "You are going to school. That's it.", Jennie said. "I will come to pick you up and then at night we can go back to our apartment.", Jungkook said. Yeonjun immediately looked at Jungkook in stunned. Oh poor boy forget he is not living here. "Okay. Then Mia will go.", she agreed.

"Can I get something to eat?", Taehyung asked to his mom. "What's in your stomach? Wait for some more time to eat dinner.", she said. "Ahh. Then give me some fruits or something.", he said and went to the kitchen. "Is he like this at home?", Mrs Kim asked. "Mm. Almost.", Jungkook said. "But in home I don't have to eat this frozen strawberries. I have fresh ones. My husband will serve it whenever I want.", Jimin coughed hard looking at Jungkook whose eyes went wide.

"Do you know, Yeonie, their marriage was the most chaotic one. Not any typical church wedding. It was a farm house funky wedding in the evening.", Jimin said looking at the wedding album Yeonjun is holding. "But, I still don't understand why you choose a violet pants? Jungkook's is fine. But yours?", Jimin asked looking at their wedding picture. "Change. Who never wish for a change?", Taehyung said throwing his hands wide. "Mm. I still remember how you forget to take the ring. Then, when we gave the ring, he dropped it from hand.", Jennie said. "Ah. I even thought about walking out, but when I saw that clumsiness I forgave. After all I am a kindergarten teacher.", Jungkook said. "Really? Is that why you, yourself slipped your finger into the ring which I was holding?", Taehyung asked. "Mm. That's because I thought it would be a helping hand for you.", Jungkook said. "No. You were crazily in love with me.", Taehyung said. "Love? Haha. I was only in a stage of learning the spelling of your name.", Jungkook laughed along with others. "There is no time to fall in love. It can happen in a blink of eyes.", everyone looked at the person who said that philosophy. "I.. I mean", Yeonjun shuttered when he grabbed all attention. "Were you? No, are you in love?", Seojin asked. He immediately shook but nodded his head and licked his lips nervously. "Mm. Who?", Seojin asked. Yeonjun gulped seeing everyone's expected gaze. "My anime princess.", he said. "Anime? Haha. You read and watch such stuffs?, Yoongi asked and got a nodding. "That's great. He also does it. But fairy tales.", Taehyung said pointing at Jungkook.

", Taehyung said pointing at Jungkook

(Wedding venue)