Chapter 47

"Jungkook. Listen." Taehyung grabbed the fiery bunny by the waist. "Kim Taehyung, keep your hands off of me." Jungkook stated firmly. "Ah. Are you saying that I can? Even if I tell my hands to not touch you, do you think, they will listen?" he asked, tying his hands behind his back. Jungkook shook his head and went out of the room with a file. "Uf." Taehyung also followed him.

"Look. Perhaps Mia did not see anything. She may have observed you perched on my lap." Taehyung tried to convince him for the tenth time. Taehyung took two steps back and assumed a defensive stance as soon as Jungkook stopped walking and gave him a scowl.

"How many times I have told you to not touch me intimately in front of others

"How many times I have told you to not touch me intimately in front of others. Did you listen to it once?" He asked, keeping one hand on the hips. Taehyung bit his lips and blinked his eyes a few times. "Are you not the one who seduces me every time?" Taehyung asked. "Me? When did I? Maybe, during our honeymoon phase." Jungkook's mouth widened when he heard that accusations. "Yes, and with you, every day is like my honeymoon." Taehyung winked at him. Jungkook raised his hand, holding the file, and began hitting his shoulder. "Ouch..ouch.. No.." He leapt with both legs. Jungkook stomped his leg and walked ahead. "Okay. I won't do it when Mia is with us. I will only touch you." Assuring him, Taehyung followed and grabbed his wrist once more. "Don't touch me." Once more, Jungkook spoke sternly. "Ah." Taehyung threw his hands up and sighed.

Jungkook stopped in front of the study room and knocked on the door. "Jungkook. Come inside, son." Mr Kim said after closing the file he was checking. "Did.. Did mom inform you of something?" Jungkook asked nervously. "Yes. And I am glad to see the plan," he grinned and motioned for both to take a seat. "Here." Jungkook gave the file to Mr Kim.

After a while, Jungkook nervously peered behind Mr. Kim and Taehyung. Taehyung gave a comforting blink of his eyes. But Jungkook gulped visibly when Mr Kim closed the file and kept it on the table and crossed his hands and looked at Jungkook. "I will create a new one," stated Jungkook upon observing that expressionless face. "This is excellent; a few drills would be helpful. But don't worry, I will ask Seojoon to do it." Mr. Kim smiled proudly, appreciating it. Jungkook turned his lovable smile toward Taehyung. "And, you don't have to withdraw a fixed deposit. Let's do it with our company profit." Mr Kim said. "But.. Dad. It's.." Jungkook hesitated. "Do what your mind says, son. Don't worry about finance. You are our son not son in law. So, we are here to support you in every way. Not only you, I have told this to Jimin as well Jennie." Mr Kim said. Jungkook's eyes brimmed with fresh tears. "Dad." he immediately got up from the chair and hugged him. Mr Kim caressed his head and planted a kiss on his forehead. "I will ask Seojoon to do the corrections. When you are free, go and analyze the building. We will see what we can do if that does not work." He said to Jungkook as well as Taehyung. "Yes. Dad. We will go and check tomorrow." Taehyung said. "Okay. Go down. We will have dinner." he said and the couple headed to the dining room.

~
Once the family gathered around the table, Seojoon stood up and tapped the champagne glass with the spoon to draw everyone's attention. "So, to celebrate the proposal of our new venture, we are traveling to Paradise resort, this friday." he informed and everyone cheered. "Let's shout out to Jungkook for the amazing proposal." he said and others cheered by holding their glasses up. Jungkook smiled shyly and took a sip of his orange juice and that's when his eyes fell on the other person staring into his soul. He rolled his eyes and shoveled a piece of meat into his mouth, while Taehyung chuckled at his baby's sassiness.