Chapter 23

"Coffee.. Tea.. here strawberry shake.. here again coffee.", Taehyung served everyone their preference as they took a short break in between the drives. "I think we won't reach there even if marriage ends.", Jimin said blowing the hot coffee. "Take that coffee back from him.", Taehyung said. "I was kidding, Tae.", Jimin pulled his hand which was holding the coffee back. "Hyung, feed Soo after this. We will wait here.", Jungkook said while they stood beside the car on the road side in front of a small coffee, tea vendor.

"Tae

"Tae. I want baked corn.", Jungkook said nudging his biceps. "Mm. Let us reach the room. I will give you every kind.", Taehyung replied. "Tae.", Jungkook warned him. "Who else needed it? Mia baby, do you want a hotdog or corn?", Taehyung asked. "Hotdog.", she said sipping her can of strawberry milk shake. "I don't need, Tae.", Suga said. "Rest all for corn?", he asked and others nodded. "Uncle three corn. Two hotdog. Hyung, don't you want anything?", Taehyung asked Suga who shook his head and drank his coffee.

"Jungkook. If you don't remember, you ordered this one. Corn. And see what you are eating?", Taehyung scoffed and bit the corn. "It looks more delicious, Tae.", Jungkook took another big bite of hotdog. "I want one more.", he said. "Eat as much as you want but don't vomit again. We will be driving a hairpin.", Taehyung brought another hotdog for Jungkook. He paid for everything. "How long will it take?", Suga asked. "Three more hours.", Taehyung informed and stretched his hands up. "Do you want me to drive?", Suga asked. "No. I will drive. Otherwise I will sleep.", Taehyung informed. "Tae. Will you take my picture?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung hummed and took his camera from the car trunk.

Jungkook sat on the bench and looked at the other side posing for the photo. "Rest both hands in the back and lean backward.", Taehyung instructed and Jungkook did the same. "Now rest your hand on your chin.", he said, Jungkook followed the same. "Cool. Now Mia baby stands near Kookie.", Taehyung said who did the same. "Hyung, call Jiminie. I will click a good family picture of yours. The background is picturesque.", Taehyung said. "He will be out in a few minutes.", Yoongi said checking Jimin feeding Soo. "Yeonie. Go and stand.", Taehyung said. Yeonjun went to the bench and Jungkook came back to Taehyung. Taehyung clicked a few snaps of Yeonjun. "Can you take ours?", Taehyung landed over the camera with Yeonjun. And pulled Jungkook and stood there.

First photo, Jungkook is back hugging Taehyung. Next, Jungkook's hand on Taehyung's shoulder. The other Taehyung is holding Jungkook by waist. Next, Taehyung is hugging Jungkook. "Enough", I am tired.", Jungkook said waving his hands. "Yeonie. This one also.", Taehyung held Jungkook's wrist, who was walking back to the car and pulled him to his chest by cupping Jungkook's chubby cheeks with one hand and wrapped his boxy lips on his pouty lips. "Tae. Don't do that.", Jungkook hit his chest, pushed his a little and went to the car furiously. "Did you get it without blurring?", Taehyung asked with a creepy smile. Yeonjun clenched his jaw and nodded. "Let me see.", he said and took the camera back from Yeonjun by dragging his tongue on his lower lips. "Good. That was a perfect shot.", Taehyung patted his shoulder as a token of appreciation. "Hyung.", Taehyung called Suga and Jimin, who took a family picture as well before they resumed the journey.