Chapter 45

Mrs Kim closed her eyes and then opened them before yanking her younger son's hand. "Stop. Did you hear me? Stop. We live as a joint family. I am praying to God to keep my family together at all times. I have not shut my eyes in a day without asking God to spare my family from needless drama and here, you are attempting to make it happen. Stop interfering with other people's marriage lives. You heard me? They know how to take care of each other." Mrs Kim said, sternly. "If I see it again, Yeonie. I am warning you." Mrs Kim said by pointing her forefinger. Yeonjun nodded hiccuping. "Go to your room," she told him, and he left right away. Mrs. Kim gave them a somber look, shook her head, and left for her room.

"T..tae." Jungkook called him. "Go to the room. I will come." he said calmly. When Jungkook noticed Taehyung's apparent calmness, which only suggested danger, he swallowed. F.ck, he hates it when Taehyung keeps this face. "Tae." he called again. "Go. To. Your. Room." Taehyung paused after each word. Jungkook gave Yoongi a concerned look before departing for his room. Taehyung glanced at Jimin and Yoongi before proceeding upstairs. "Hyung." Jimin called Yoongi in a concerned tone. "I will see. Don't worry." Yoongi gently squeezed Jimin's shoulder before following Taehyung. 

~
"D.mn. Ahhhhh." Yeonjun let out a loud cry as soon as he stepped inside the room and swept everything that was on the table onto the ground. "How can I underestimate Jimin hyung. Ah," he muttered to himself in annoyance. He rubbed his forehead and pinched his nose, but when the bedroom door slammed open, he cringed. "YOU B.STARD." The first blow struck his jaw as he fell to the ground, clutching his face tightly. "AAH." Yeonjun groaned and looked at his hyung, who was standing with the most calm face and a sexy grin. Taehyung circled him, taking several long steps, then crouched in front of him. "I was blocking out everything, but I take it that is not what you want? Right?" Taehyung smacked him across the face once more. "Aahh." Yeonjun cupped his cheeks and stared at him furiously. "When I told my Jungkook not to touch me, did you feel that much excitement? Ah? I noticed a full constellation of stars glimmering in the purest hue on your eyes." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows and smiled. "Do you really believe that your naughty little shit game will be enough to cause a misunderstanding between us? Do you think you can use hyung to create a spark between me and Jungkook? Haha. He is aware of every tone in me. Each and every word that leaves my mouth." Taehyung's eyes traced all over his face and he cupped his cheeks and caressed it gently. "DON'T LET MY HAND STAIN WITH MY SAME BLOOD, MY BROTHER." he whispered, looking intensely in his eyes. "I am avoiding that only because we came from the same womb." Taehyung said and squeezed his cheeks hard. "He.. He is trying hard to not let me get involved in any of your nasty plays but, one more time, If I see this. Yeonjun, YOU WILL DIE. So, protect yourself however you can, because I.. I am manic when it comes to him. JUNGKOOK." he growled lowly and squeezed his cheeks hardly making Yeonjun whimper. He grabbed Taehyung's hand with both hands and began pulling it down as tears streamed down his cheeks and pain crept into his head, traumatizing him. When Taehyung noticed that Yeonjun was in pain, his mouth curled into a boxy smile and his eyes widened in excitement. "F.ck. I loved this look on you." he said, tightening the grip. "L..l..lea..ve.. M..me." He exhaled deeply and began thrashing in his grip. "L...l.e.." Yeonjun struggled to breathe. Taehyung grabbed and squeezed his neck with his other hand. "A..ah." His eyes bulged out as the air was cut off.

Yoongi rushed inside the room only to witness, Yeonjun fighting for his dear life in the hands of Taehyung. "Tae.. Tae.. Leave him.. Leave him." Yoongi said, gripping his hand which is encircled around Yeonjun's neck. "Tae, leave him," he yelled, but Taehyung was nowhere to hear it. He is in a divine state, admiring how a life shivers in his palm. Yoongi got up, closed his eyes, and took a long breath before raising his leg. "I SAID LEAVE HIM." With all of his strength, he kicked Taehyung hard, causing him to fall to the other side. "Ah." Taehyung groaned. "LEAVE HIM. YOU WILL KILL HIM, TAE." Yoongi yelled at him, but Taehyung's eyes remained focused on the boy who was rolling around on the ground, panting, and gasping for air. "Go.. Go.. Go to your room." he said, shaking Taehyung. "Taehyung. Go to your room." Yoongi spoke again, but Taehyung pounced on Yeonjun like a tiger on the hunt. "Tae.. Leave.. Leave.." With all of his strength, Yoongi began to pull him back. "Oh god." From behind, Yoongi heard Seojoon gasp. Seojoon moved quickly to grab Taehyung's other hand and pull him back. "Come.. Come.. Here. Yeonie, come here." While thrashing in the grips of Yoongi and Seojoon, Taehyung called him. Yeonjun crawled back with a terrified gaze. "Come.. Haha.. Leave me.. Let me go to him. Yeonie." They felt a chill run down their spine as Taehyung burst into giggles like a psychotic lunatic. Yoongi gave Seojoon a nod, and the two of them dragged Taehyung violently out of the room as he kept running back to Yeonjun. They both pulled Taehyung toward his own room and shoved him inside before locking it. Seojoon held the handle tightly when he felt Taehyung was pulling the door to open. "Open. OPEN THE DOORRRR." He screamed. "Tae.. Tae.. Tae. Leave it." Jungkook rushed towards him and pulled his hand from the handle, but he is not in a sense to hear anything. The only thought running through his mind was that look of Yeonjun, fighting for his life in his hand. "Tae.." But Taehyung slammed his hand on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR." He screamed. "Tae." Jungkook's eyes welled with fresh tears. "Tae." "LEAVE ME TO HIM." He shouted again. Jungkook inhaled deeply before yanking Taehyung back and slapped across his face. "TAE." He shouted. Taehyung's trance was broken as his eyes fell on Jungkook's face, red and swollen eyes. "Jung..jungkook. You.. You okay?" he asked. Jungkook wiped his teary eyes and nodded. "Tae." the next moment Jungkook hugged him tightly. "Jungkook. Are you feeling any pain?" Taehyung asked in a concerned voice. Jungkook shook his head and started peppering his face with kisses. He encircled Taehyung with his hands and tugged him to lock lips, whispering, "Tae." As soon as Taehyung felt that lips, he melted like an ice. He wrapped his both hands around Jungkook's waist and started s.cking his lower lips.

When Seojoon did not feel the door being pulled off, he sighed

When Seojoon did not feel the door being pulled off, he sighed. He released his hold on the knob, turned to face Yoongi, and then glanced over to the petite figure a short distance away. "Mom." he whispered. Mrs Kim dabbed her eyes before entering her room. Seojoon and Yoongi once again looked at the closed door before going to their respective rooms.

Jungkook felt Taehyung had calmed down when he sensed him lactating on his lips like a new born, occasionally stroking his tongue with his. He moved back a little after breaking the kiss. "You okay?" he asked Taehyung, who nodded. Jungkook led him to the bed and sat on it and cupped his hands. "It's okay." he said, stroking Taehyung's hands. "Yeonjun. He was seeing you differently since the day he came home. I thought it was an admiration first but then.." Taehyung looked at their joint hands before looking at his eyes. "Then I found him taking and using your stuff. He even inhaled your used tees. I felt disgusting." Taehyung said quietly and saw how Jungkook's face crunched uncomfortably. "But today, when Jiminie bust out, I felt terrible. For a minute, I.. I thought Yeonjun wanted to create dramas in our family, particularly between you and Jimin, but he didn't. He was only satisfied when I asked you to stay away from me." Taehyung explained. Jungkook trailed his worried gaze around Taehyung. "Tae." "I would have left tonight with you if it were not for your health. The only reason I am staying here is so you will not be left alone if I have to go to the studio in an emergency." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded with teary eyes. "Did I hurt you?" he asked. Jungkook shook his head. "I lost myself for a minute," Taehyung admitted with a pouty lips. Jungkook smiled gently and hugged him. "It's okay." he said. "But I am still mad. "See, my rage is still boiling," he said, moving away and taking Jungkook's hand and placing it on his rapidly beating heart. "What do we do for that?" Jungkook asked. "If it was our normal day, I would have f.cked the shit out of you." Taehyung whispered. Jungkook sighed. "Lay on the bed. I will give you a bl.wjob." he said. "No.. No.. Jungkook. No. Oh god. No.. You.. We are not fine. This is not the time to think such things." Taehyung said. "This is life, Tae. We will face ups and downs. We have to move on rather than being stuck somewhere. I am blessed that I have you in my life. And we will find happiness again. Definitely will." Jungkook said and hugged Taehyung tightly, by snuggling to his chest. "How can I not fall for you again and again?" Taehyung smiled and pecked his lips, after lifting his head by tucking him by his chin.

..to be continued..