Chapter 30

Jungkook and Taehyung reached back to Kim Mansion. "Moooommmm..", Jungkook screamed in excitement as soon as his feet landed inside the living room. "Ah. Here comes.", Mrs Kim said pointing at Jungkook. "My bun. Don't run.", Mrs Jeon cooed at her son who ran to her hands. "Dad.", he said and hugged his dad as well who was standing beside his mom. Taehyung bowed at Jeon couple before hugging Mr Jeon. "What doctor said?", Mrs Jeon asked. "Scanning. Tomorrow, we have the first scanning.", Jungkook said. "Ah, when?", Mrs Kim asked. "10am.", Taehyung replied. "Okay. Tomorrow, we need to go to Yeonjun college. But no issue, Seojoon and your dad will go. I will come with you both.", Mrs Kim said. Taehyung nodded. "Jin hyung didn't came?", Jungkook enquired. "He will. May be tomorrow or sometime. Namjoon is not at home that's why.", she said. "Oh. I miss Jia so much.", Jungkook pouted. "Let me get something to drink.", Mrs Kim went to kitchen to get Jungkook and Taehyung drinks and snacks.

~
"Mom. I will go home and will be back at night.", Taehyung informed. "Why?", she asked giving him a glass of juice. "Let me go and get his and my things.", Taehyung said. "Mm. Okay.", she replied. "Do you want me to come along?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head. "Mom and dad. Please relax and rest. I will be back.", Taehyung said to Mr and Mrs Jeon. "Oh okay. But son, we will leave soon. Don't worry we will come some other day. Mm... may be weekend.", Mr Jeon said. "Okay dad.", Taehyung said and stood up from the couch. "Tae. Listen. Mom, I will come now.", Jungkook said to his mom and went with Taehyung to the sit-out.

"Take my baggie clothes. Then, there.. check fridge and pack those things also. Bring my thermal bottle. Mm. See if any laundry is left undone. If so, do it as well. Then, don't forget to take my grooming kit, my inners.", Jungkook informed and Taehyung gave an upright nod to it. "I will kick your a.s if you come free hand.", Jungkook glared at him. "Cool. If something is there. I will call you. And don't jump around. Go and sit or lay down somewhere.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "Do you want me to buy you something?", he asked and pecked his lips. "Mm buy me a carrot cake, churros and fudge.", he said. "Wow. lots of sugar and unhealthy stuff.", Taehyung said. "Ah. I won't eat everything in one go. I am eating fruit and veggies. These.. these are said for a decoration.", Jungkook pouted. Taehyung ruffled his hair a bit nodding before going out.

The rest of evening, Jungkook spent with his parents. Later after his parents left, Jungkook went upstairs.

He was listening to the story, Yeonjun reading to him and Jimin while they sat in the upper living room, Soo baby laying in the middle of them, on her play mat surrounded by  her little toys. "That's a beautiful story.", Jimin said once the story ends. "Mm. But I love the caricature more. Those picture. I love to see them.", Jungkook said. Yeonjun gave that anime story book to Jungkook. "Why don't you write one, Yeonie. You have the talents.", Jimin said. "Me? That's will be funny, then.", he denied and laid beside Soo stacking her little toys up. "Try it.", Jungkook also supported. "I.. I don't know to create story.", he said. "Hmm.  We will know it only if we try, right?", Jungkook asked. "Yeah. That's true.", Jimin agreed. Yeonjun hummed. "Okay. Now, let me go and call my tiger. I don't know whether he has turned the house upside down. Let me check.", Jungkook said standing up. Jimin smiled and took Soo and went to his room.

As soon as Jungkook, entered the room, he took the phone and dialed Taehyung. "Why are you taking this long to return?", Jungkook asked as soon as the call got connected. "I am coming dear. Where were you I didn't see you in room?", Taehyung asked. "Room? for that, were you in the room?", Taehyung bit his tongue when he heard that. "No. But still, I will know whenever you go in and out of our room.", Taehyung replied. "oh, are you watching me, Mr Daddy Kim?", Jungkook asked keeping his hand on his hip. "Kind of.", Taehyung said. "Don't you trust me?", Jungkook asked. "Oh, I trust you the most but not others. I can't take a risk on my baby momma. He is so precious for me.", Taehyung said. "Your words are hitting my heart directly. Mm.. mm.. Come fast. I am missing you. I want cuddles. no.. we want cuddles.", Jungkook said dramatically. "mm. will be there in half an hour. I need to collect cake, that's all.", Taehyung said. Jungkook hummed and kept the phone aside when he heard knocking on the room.