Chapter 7

"Stop running around, Miaaaaaaaaa.", the entire farm house got shivered in that scream. "Nuna. Please don't stress. I will handle it.", Jungkook rushed towards Jennie seeing her breathing in and out heavily. "Mia, baby. Come here. Eat and go.", Jungkook called Mia who came running as fast as she could. "So, you are doing it only to me. Right?", Jennie asked the girl by keeping her hand on her hips. "Mamma is scary. Kookie is kind.", Mia said. "Who taught you these things? Ah?", she asked glaring at her whereas others sitting around the dining table laughed. "Dad. Dad said Kookie is so patient and kookie is the best.", Seojin visibly gulped when he saw two glares at him. "I was teaching her values.", Seojin said looking at Taehyung then at Jennie by smiling nervously. "Yes. Dad told me I should grow up beautiful and pretty like Kookie.", Jungkook closed his eyes tightly when he heard that bang on the table.

"Tae

"Tae.. see I didn't mean..", before hearing anything Taehyung stomped out of the room. "Hyung. Please sit and have your breakfast. This. I can handle it. He.. he is a little jealous. He doesn't like someone praising me other than him. Don't take it seriously.", Jungkook smiled embarrassingly at everyone and walked out of the dining room. Seojin looked at Jennie. "I will give the answer to this at home.", she said glaring at him. Mrs Kim shook her head as it's a common thing in this household.

Jungkook smiled when he saw Taehyung sitting near the pool by smoking. "What's with you?", Jungkook asked sitting on the pool chair beside him. "Don't you know we are family? Then?", Jungkook nudged his elbow on Taehyung's waist and got a hum. "You are immature, Tae.", Jungkook said. Taehyung dared at Jungkook. "What? I am telling truth. You are always immature. Fighting with others if they say my name. Are you a kid? I have seen kids fighting for things. Mia is better.", Jungkook said and took Taehyung's cigerette and threw it away. "Stop sulking and come. Hyung said good thing about me. At least be proud.", Jungkook shook his head and stood up. "Ah.", he whimpered when Taehyung grabbed his biceps and pulled him back. "Hyung or not. I.. I don't like someone praising your beauty. Kind and patient are okay. But pretty and beautiful?", Taehyung shook his head as no. "Your beauty is for me to comment on.", Taehyung said and squeezed his cheeks and kissed that pout which formed. "Oh god. Do you want people to say that I am ugly?", Jungkook asked. "Neither ugly nor beautiful. Nothing. No comments.", he said caressing his cheeks. "You are scaring me, Tae. You act like some obsessed freaks sometimes.", Jungkook said and stood up. "I am obsessed Jungkook, when it comes to you.", he also stood up and kissed his frozen eyebrows. "Did I hurt someone without a reason?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. "That's it. I won't hurt someone if they look at you or praise you. But I will if they cross the line and if certain words that should not come out of their mouth, spills out. Mm. Then I will react.", Taehyung said. "Oh.. then beautiful, pretty and cute. Are those words included in it, sir?", Jungkook asked rolling his eyes. "Haha. No. Never.", Taehyung laughed. "Come let's resume our breakfast.", Taehyung said smiling and pushing Jungkook to walk. "Haha. Don't worry, my momma. If I didn't react at that time, Jennie nuna might have caused a big fuss on it. She might have pointed you out. that's why. Don't I know my hyung? Ah? We grew up together, bun.", Taehyung said and both of them walked inside.