Chapter 27

"Jungkook, aren't you ready yet?", Jungkook and Taehyung turned their faces to the doorstep when they heard mom. "Mmm. done", Taehyung made Jungkook to wear the other socks as well and he stood up from the floor and went to the shelf and took the note Yoongi has given, then took his wallet and phone. "Give me. I will keep it in my bag.", Mrs Kim took the note and kept inside her handbag. "Come.", the trio went out to the reception area.

"Call me if something comes up in the middle.", Yoongi said and gave the key to Taehyung but Soo baby who was in Yoongi's hand grabbed it. "haha. Give bubba. Taetae will come back.", Yoongi took the key from her small grip and gave to Taehyung who smiled and ruffled her hair. "We will be back.", he said and got inside the car. Jungkook nodded at Jimin and he also get inside the car along with Mrs Kim. 

In fifteen minutes, they reached a clinic in the Jeju

In fifteen minutes, they reached a clinic in the Jeju. Taehyung gave the slip to the nurse. "oh, did you take a pregnancy kit tester?", she asked. Jungkook nodded. "But it was negative.", he informed. "oh, no problem. First give us your ur.nal sample in this small bottle. The washroom is there, straight and to left.", she pointed and gave him the small bottle. "I will be back.", Jungkook informed Taehyung and Mrs Kim and went to the washroom.

After some minutes, he came back and gave the bottle to the nurse. "Please sit there.", she said taking out syringe and a glass bottle to collect the sample. "Is it the first pregnancy?", she asked tying the rubber band on his biceps. Jungkook nodded. "Are you feeling morning sickness?", she enquired. "Felt like vomiting since two days and yesterday I fainted.", Jungkook hissed when she inject the needle on his vein. "Done.", she smiled and stuck a band aid on it.

", she smiled and stuck a band aid on it

She wrote the bill and gave to Taehyung. "The result will be ready by tomorrow morning. We have to send it to the city hospital.", she informed. "oh, okay. Do I have to come here and collect?", Taehyung asked. "No. Please write down your email id here. We will mail it.", she handed over the form which Taehyung once filled when he came to the clinic. "Here.", Taehyung gave her the form. "Thank you. Please keep our card.", she said giving the business card.

"Tomorrow morning. But we decided to go back today, right?", Jungkook asked, once they got inside the car. "Mm. Let see what hyung is saying. We can do likewise.", Taehyung replied. "Tae, stop the car near to any fruit vender. Let's buy some oranges. It's good for nausea.", Mrs Kim said. Taehyung did as she told and brought all the available fruits before they went back to the resort.