Chapter 82

"Come. Let's go." Yoongi said as they waited in front of the gate of the zoo. "Tickets?" Taehyung asked. "Took it. It's with dad." Yoongi said, pushing the baby carrier. Taehyung held Mia's hand securely while his other hand wrapped around Jungkook's shoulder. "You can see your Taehyungie, here." Jungkook said to Mia as they made their way to the zoo. "Yes. And your bunny momma." Taehyung also said.

"Waaaahhh... Snake... Snake!" Mia exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement as she jumped up and down, pointing at a large python wrapped around a tree trunk and another one hanging nearby. "Aww..." Jungkook muttered, turning his face into Taehyung's chest for comfort.

"Haha. He's afraid of it," Taehyung remarked, chuckling as he glanced at the others. "Will it kill us, Taetae?" Mia asked, her eyes wide with worry. "Mm. It could wrap around us and suffocate us," Taehyung replied, trying to explain in a way that Mia could understand. Her eyes widened even further as she processed the information, immediately seeking comfort behind Mrs. Kim's leg and cling to her for safety.

"Haha. It won't come here. See, there's a fence," Seojoon reassured, pointing out the protective barrier. "Do you want to leave here?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, who shook his head, snuggling under Taehyung's jacket.

"See, do you want to hold it? It's nothing to be worried about. Look, Dad's holding it," Taehyung suggested, pointing at Mr. Kim, who had confidently wrapped a snake around his neck and posed for a photograph. Jungkook peeked out from behind Taehyung's chest, intrigued by the sight, but the next moment, he abruptly threw up, soaking Taehyung's T-shirt completely. "Oh god. What happened?" Mrs. Kim exclaimed, her concern evident as she rushed over to Jungkook's side.

"It's okay. It's okay," Taehyung murmured soothingly as he rubbed Jungkook's back, who was still throwing up non-stop. He glanced around at the people who were watching them, but his main concern was comforting Jungkook. "What happened to him?" Yoongi asked, his brows furrowed in concern. "Don't know. Maybe the smell? Or the snake?" Taehyung replied, his voice filled with worry as Jungkook leaned heavily against his shoulder.

"Hyung, please hold him. He'll ruin his clothes," Taehyung requested urgently. Jimin immediately stepped forward and took Jungkook's hand, offering his shoulder for support. "Let him sit there," Seojoon suggested, pointing to a nearby seat. Jimin and Mrs. Kim quickly led Jungkook to the seat, ensuring he was comfortable and supported.

Meanwhile, Yoongi's eyes darted around Taehyung, who was now covered in vomit. "Remove that T-shirt and change," Yoongi advised. "Ah, leave me, hyung. Go and see Jungkook quickly," Taehyung insisted, his focus solely on his husband's well-being, despite his own messy state.

Taehyung wiped his face, his expression filled with concern as he watched Yoongi checking on Jungkook. "Do you want to go back to the room, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked gently as he knelt down in front of him. Jungkook shook his head slightly, his hooded eyes shifting to Taehyung.

"I think you'd better take a rest, Jungkook," Yoongi advised, his tone gentle as he checked Jungkook's eyes for any signs of distress. "Yes, that will be fine," Taehyung agreed, his voice tinged with worry as he looked at Jungkook. "Hyung, you can continue here. I'll take him to the room," Taehyung suggested, his focus solely on Jungkook.

"Mm. First of all, you need to change your clothes. How will you take him back like this?" Seojoon pointed out, his practicality cutting through the tension. Taehyung nodded, grateful for the reminder. Yoongi offered him his jacket, and Seojoon went to find a pair of trousers.

As Taehyung glanced around, he noticed the judgmental stares of some people, their expressions filled with disgust as they eyed him. Jungkook also looked around and saw someone nearly lashing out at Taehyung. "Where is this coming from, exactly? Look at him. Can't he go away? Disgusting." Fresh tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes. "Tae." His voice wavered with emotion at the sight of Taehyung being unfairly judged.