Chapter 64

A delightful aroma of home-cooked meals wafted through Kim's dining room the following morning as her family gathered around the table to enjoy breakfast after a long time.

While chewing on his pancake, Jungkook glanced over at the two brunettes seated before him, each of whom appeared to be afflicted by a swollen face, as if they were being stung by honey bees.

Jungkook sipped the juice and glanced over at Jimin. Jimin nodded subtly in his direction. "Ehm. I.. I am sorry." Jungkook cleared his throat slightly before mumbling. A broad smile spread across Taehyung's boxy lips as he nervously chewed on his bottom lip before lifting his head to gaze at Jungkook. He lowered his eyes again with blushy cheeks, "It's oka." "I am not talking to you." Jimin chuckled when he saw how fast that boxy blushy smile wiped off Taehyung's handsome face.

"I didn't mean to sleep without having dinner, Hyung

"I didn't mean to sleep without having dinner, Hyung. Some cheesy circumstances drove me to bed and sleep." Jungkook said, side glancing at his husband. Yoongi furled his mouth more.

"Sorry. See, I am eating a portion for two." Jungkook showed his plate to him. "You used to eat for four, Jungkook." This time, a loud laugh echoed throughout the dining hall, startling everyone who was peacefully eating their breakfast. "Tae." Mrs Kim gave a warning call to her son. Taehyung immediately zipped his lips and resumed eating.

"Are.. Are you by chance saying I eat like a pig?" Jungkook whispered. "No. No. Never. Pig or not. I am content to see you eating well. I want my kids to follow your eating habits." Yoongi said. "Are we planning to go bankrupt in a year, hyung?" Taehyung asked but instantly hissed when he got a hard kick on his leg.

"You eat however you want, Hyung." Jungkook looked back at the person who had made the encouraging remark. He raised his eyebrows because he had not heard or acknowledged that person for a while. "I hope for the peace and calmness of this family." Yoongi remarked upon observing that someone had balled up their fist around the chopstick. "Have some cold water, Tae. You will feel better." Seojoon said, handing him over a glass of ice water. Mrs Kim and Mr Kim shared a confused look at each other.

"I know, it's not good to suggest something like this but still I am saying." Mr Kim began after looking at each face. "Jimin's family requested that we pay them a visit because his uncle's daughter is getting married. I believed that we could travel there, not just for the wedding. I thought it would be a change for everyone. After all we have been exhausted and isolated for days. Kids.. Kids might also feel fresh." Mr Kim said, his voice held the anticipation for the upcoming journey.

Everybody immediately gazed at Seojoon. "Dad." He began. "If you are not okay with it, then it's fine." Mr Kim said instantly. "No. Dad. It's.." He looked at the baby in the cradle and then at the little girl playing in the corner of the living room, then at the babies crawling in the living room. "I.. I don't have any problems." He mumbled. Mrs Kim smiled and held Mr Kim's hand and nodded. "Then, pack your bags, I will book the tickets for everyone." Mr Kim said. And other nodded in excitement.