Chapter 25

"Jiminie hyung. We will be out after this. Don't tell mom. She will eat our head saying we came for a marriage function and the rest you know, right?", Jungkook whispered to Jimin. "Where are you going?", Jimin asked. "Butterfly cave.", Jungkook replied. "At night?", he asked shaking his head. "haha. We are going to a cave and for butterfly, I have him.", Jungkook said laughing. "You and your flirty line. mm.. Go, be safe. By the way, where is your butterfly?", Jimin asked. "ah. Will be here somewhere. Let me go and see.", Jungkook said and went from there in search of his husband.

In the other part of the same resort, in a dark corner. "aaaaaa..", Juho flew and landed on the ground holding his stomach. "You want to make my husband pregnant? mine? haha.. I loved your authenticity to think like that.", Taehyung lifted him and gave another hard blow on his jaw. "You want to make my baby, momma?", another kick on his nose and the blood splashed out. "Taehy.. Taehyung.. Please don't beat me.. I.. I..am sorry.", Juho pleaded cupping his bleeding nose. "haha.. sorry? sorry?", he titled his head as he took long steps to him. He held his left hand tightly and twisted it back. "How is his curves?", Taehyung asked smiling like a lunatic. "Now you understand why am I a great driver? ah? I handle that everyday, in every condition and climate.", Taehyung whispered in his ears "aaaaa..", Juho thrashed in his hold. "T..Tae..", Taehyung eyes met with the concerned bambi eyes. "T..Tae.. What are you doing?", Jungkook asked walking to him shaking his head. "Leave.. Leave him.. he will die.", Jungkook said checking the other's condition in a worried gaze, but Taehyung tightened his hold. "Tae.. leave.. don't.. it's not his left hand. it's his right hand.", Jungkook said pointing at Juho's other hand. "oh, sorry, baby. This one?", Taehyung left Juho left hand and twisted right one. Jungkook pouted batting his lashes prettily and nodded with his new born face. "He told me he can give me triplets.", Jungkook said in a baby voice by pointing at Juho. "Really? Wow, that will be wonderful. But, Juho, he has the capacity to carry four at a time. Let's try for four.", Taehyung said and pushed him to the wall. "My husband's pregnancy is not the thing you should be concerned about. If you have nothing else, I will give you a matter to be concerned about.", Taehyung nodded at Jungkook by extending his hand. Jungkook smiled shyly and held his hand and spinning on his hand. Taehyung lifted him up by holding him by his waist and twirled him and the next minute, Juho's eyes bulged out, as he fell on the ground by holding his crotch, when Jungkook's heels smashed his b.lls shutting down his entire reproductive system. "AAAAAAAAAAA..", he screamed in pain. "oh.. that will be a lifetime concern.", Taehyung crunched his face imagining the pain Juho is going through now. "I should buy you more heels.", Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheeks and kissed his powdered cheeks. "Come. we are getting late.", Jungkook pouted. "Yeah.. yeah.. come.", Taehyung said and held him by his waist as they walked from there. Yeonjun hid himself beside the wall when he saw Taehyung and Jungkook. His eyes traveled from their retreating figure to the person laying on the floor twisting and turning in pain. Yeonjun licked his lips and went to the person. He crotched down and held his hair. The person lifted his head. "How dare you touch my baby princess.", "aaaaa..", Juho cried when Yeonjun dragged the nail cutter knife on his cheek. He stood up immediately in fear when he saw the blood spot on his cheek and checked both sides before running from there.

~
Taehyung was caressing his b..bies with one hand, while he drive with the other hand through the woods. "Tae.. leave.. What are you doing?", Jungkook removed his hand. "There is no family now. Wait, is monkey comes in your family line? If so, then I should leave my hands, there are a few hanging up. See.", Taehyung said pointing at the tree top. Jungkook whined and slapped his hand. "It looks soft especially when you don't wear a vest. That's why I can't keep my hands away.", Taehyung pinched his n.pple. "Ah.. Tae. Will Juho tell that to anyone?", Jungkook asked. "Don't know. Let him tell. Let everyone know what his character is.", Taehyung said pulling Jungkook's tees out from his pants. "I.. I feel so awkward. I was never this much uncomfortable.", Jungkook said in a low voice as his eyes brimmed with tear and lifted his one side of tees for Taheyung to touch his bare skin. "Mmm.. I didn't know Nuna is discussing all these things with family.", Jungkook said. "They want something to discuss, right? So, what is the more interesting topic than this?", Taehyung said squeezing his melon. Jungkook nodded and looked at the other side out of the window. "You are vomiting alot. What happened? Is it? Mm?", Taehyung asked. "I don't know. If it was that. The doctor might have said when he took the scanning.", Jungkook said and a few tears fall from his eyes. "mm.. lets test once this time after we reach home.", Taehyung said. "We can't tell when and where our luck will be.", Taehyung bent down and gave a single suck his left b..bies. "ah TAE.. YOU ARE DRIVING. YOU WILL KILL US.", Jungkook shouted at him furiously by holding the steering right away. Taehyung scrunched his nose with a boxy smile. "I know you won't let it happen.", Taehyung held the steering. "Stop doing such things while driving.", Jungkook beat his bicep shaking his head and fixed his tees.