Chapter 63

"Tae." Jungkook ran his hand on Taehyung's thighs up and down by biting his own lower lips. "Mmm." Jungkook threw his head backward by rolling his eyes. "Ah..ah..aa..T. tae.." With a moan, Jungkook raised his hand to caress his crotch, but Taehyung grabbed his wrist firmly, using his other hand to steer the car.

"If it was some other day, I could have f..ked the living hell out of you in the backseat. But no. Keep your fake moans and seductive gaze with you. It's not going to work." Taehyung said with a sexy grin. "Ah. Why are you acting tough?" Jungkook took his wrist from his grip and gently rubbed his wrist by sitting properly. "I didn't do it all these years. I give in to all your tactics but not anymore." Taehyung said, shaking his head, as he noticed a small pout form on those pink lips.

"Okay, If you are that desperate for a baby, then I will wear a diaper for you and keep those pacifiers in my lips whenever we are in our room. What you say? Let's play baby and mommy." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows. "Diaper? Where will I find a diaper for an elephant?" Jungkook asked. "I am talking about my a.. not yours. Mm. Maybe you are right, how will my taetae fit in? Right?" Taehyung laughed when he was lightly slapped on the biceps.

"Tae." Jungkook again scratched his biceps with a pout.  "No, leave it my dear. I will f..k you when you are in the mood for it." Taehyung patted his boba head and said. "I am in the mood. See, touch my n..ppies." Jungkook said, taking his hand and keeping it on his b..bies. "Ahhhh, Taeeee. Aahmmm.." Jungkook let out another moan dramatically even though Taehyung didn't do anything. "Press it and see." Jungkook opened his closed eyes and said, after not feeling anything and seeing how Taehyung has gently kept his hand on his b..bies.. "No." Taehyung took his hand from Jungkook's grip before holding the steering with both hands.  Jungkook whined and sat straight before turning his face to the other side. "Cute." Taehyung mumbled as they made their way home.

The moment the car arrived at Kim Mansion, Jungkook stomped out of it. "These snacks, don't you want them?" With a sigh, Taehyung gathered all the plastic kits and got out of the car before trailing behind the brunette who rushed inside.

Taehyung set the snack kit on the tea table in the living room before settling in across from his mother and Jimin on the lone couch. "What happened? He appeared to be in a good mood before he went out." Observing Jungkook's expression of void, Mrs. Kim inquired. "Mom, he acts like a child sometimes. That's why." Taehyung said with a smile. "Mom knows who is childish." Jungkook replied. "Hmm. Did you eat something?" Mrs Kim asked. "No. I assumed he would take me out to a nice dinner. But, see, what he did. He dropped me off at home after getting me some snacks from the grocery store." Jungkook stated, pointing to the chip packets. When he heard that, Taehyung blinked his eyes in shock.

"Tae. What's this behavior? Didn't you know he went out after many days?" Mrs Kim asked, glaring at her son. "But he.. he didn't tell me he wanted to eat out, Mom," Taehyung said. "Oh. Do I now need to schedule a dinner date with you in advance?" Jungkook huffed. "Date? Was that why you came to the studio? But you.." "I do not want to discuss it anymore. My entire mood is ruined." Jungkook got up and threw the bag he was holding at Taehyung.