Chapter 5

"Taeeeee.. how many times I have said to turn off the heater after the use. Ah? I almost burned myself.", Taehyung looked at the brunette walking out of the bathroom in a bathrobe, but he continued drying his hair without replying to him. "Ouch..ouch..", however he squirmed when Jungkook pinched his waist. "Answer me when I am asking something.", he said. "Is this how you are punishing your students? Jungkook, I am telling you, you will end up in jail.", Taehyung said rubbing the reddish patch on the waist. "My kids are not a brat like you. They listens and obeys me unlike you.", Jungkook shook his head and started getting dressed. "Noooo.. take a little amount. Aish.", Jungkook ran to Taehyung with a half worn tees when he saw Taehyung squeezing his face cream. He immediately took the tube away from him. "Do you know the price of this? Why you need this much face cream? Only a tiny drop is enough.", Jungkook glared at him at took some of the cream from Taehyung's hand and he applied it in his own face. "I don't need your face cream. Take everything.", Taehyung rubbed his hand on Jungkook's face and combed his hair with his hands. "Haha. You don't need those stuff. You are already too much handsome. It's getting hard for me to handle it. What if some pretty girls or  boys hit on you? I will end up as a widow.", Jungkook asked as he wore his pullover. "Widow?", Taehyung asked in confusion. "Yes. I may appear as a soft and sweet boy but hubby the day you try to cheat on me, that will be your last day on this earth. I will kill you. Simple.", Jungkook smiled and walked to kitchen. Taehyung shook his head smiling and went behind him after wearing his shirt."Will you come early or do I need to go alone?", Jungkook asked as he kept his lunch box inside his bag. "I will call you.", Taehyung said. "Mm.. I will drop you. I have time. Ask the school bus to go.", Taehyung said as he wore his socks and shoes. Jungkook nodded and took his phone to inform the driver.

It's half past 8, when the duo locked their apartment door and went to the car. "I am planning to buy another car. For you.", Taehyung said as they settled inside the car. "No. I don't need a car now. I am fully satisfied with my school bus and cab service.", Jungkook denied it. "Jungkook, it was not your mistake that man was drunk. Didn't you hear the final judgement?", Taehyung asked. "Yes. But still whenever I sit on driver seat that person and his crashed car comes to my mind. I need time, Tae. I will overcome this fear someday.", Jungkook said. "Mm.. then, why can't you drive when I am with you? You don't have to worry then.", Taehyung ask as he took the left diversion to the school. "But I love sitting beside you by holding the gear and you caressing my hand.", Jungkook looked at their hands kept on the car gear with a smile. Taehyung laughed and took his hand and kissed it.

 Taehyung laughed and took his hand and kissed it

"Bye. Take care. Drive safely.", Jungkook said when they reached school. "Mm. I will call you.", Taehyung said and took Jungkook's lunch bag from the back seat and handed it over him. Jungkook took it and stepped out of the car.

"Good morning teacher.", Jungkook smiled widely looking at the father-son duo. "Good morning Eun. Good morning sir.", Jungkook ruffled the boys hair a little and took his hand from his father. "How are you, Jungkook?", he asked. "Fine, Mingyu.", he replied. "Eun talks about you everytime at home. He even taught me to draw a cat like how you showed him.", Mingyu said smiling. "Haha. He is very brilliant. He catches every thing fast.", Jungkook said looking at the small boy. "Mm. Then I will be go now. Evening his baby sitter will come to pick him.", Mingyu informed. Jungkook nodded and turned to walk once Eun waved at his dad. "Jungkook. Mm. Let's meet someday for a coffee. I.. I missed you.", Jungkook's eyes instantly fell on the car which hasn't yet driven off till now and he nodded before walking inside the school. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was walking away with the small boy then at the man walking to his car by rolling his tongue inside his cheeks before driving off from the school compound.