Chapter 28

"No.. no.. don't give him that. It has pineapple. Give him this instead.", Mrs Kim said when she saw Taehyung serving Jungkook fruit salad. "Oh.", Taehyung kept the bowl back on the table and took the other one. Jungkook looked at everyone and his eyes landed on Jimin's. "Haha. Don't chew your lips too much. We all have gone through this pampering.", Jimin said smiling. "I might be the one who got less, because I left the States, which I regret now. Next pregnancy, I will stay here only.", Jimin said smiling. Mrs Kim shook her head smiling with him. "Tae. I.. I am feeling nervous.", Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ears. "Eight more hours. We will sleep and next morning, whatever it is we will face. Mm?", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes praying whatever it is let it be positive at least this time. "Hyung, do you like babies that much?", Jungkook opened his eyes when he heard Yeonjun. "Who else don't? What a question?", Yoongi shook his head. "I.. I don't know. I haven't thought about it.", Yeonjun replied. "You don't have to think about it now. You have many years left. You now think about your admission, your college. Ah.. thinking about baby. Who is he?", Seojoon scoffed pointing at Yeonjun whereas others laughed while Taehyung twirled his chopstick on his paste slowly and took it in his mouth observing his younger brother's embarrassed face.

Taehyung closed the door behind them once they both entered their bedroom. "Tae..", Jungkook called him in a whiny voice. "I don't think you will be able to sleep tonight, Jungkook.", Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook nodded pouting. "No problem. I have a better plan.", he said and removed his tees and pants in one go. "What?", Jungkook's eyes grew bigger when he saw his husband innocently holding and stroking his member. "Ah. Tae. Don't you have anything else to think about. Aish.. I will sleep.", Jungkook said annoyingly and went to bed. "If you don't want to.. mm.. okay.", Taehyung tucked it inside his trouser and joined him on the bed.

"You are becoming bratty and p.rvert day by day, especially after that Paris trip.", Jungkook said when Taehyung hugged him from behind. "Mm. You wrecked my emotions completely like our early stages of marriage life.", Taehyung said. "Haha. Yes, I used to tease you so much.", Jungkook laughed. "Mm. Of course. I won't forget how you left me n.ked in the pool by taking my shorts along with you. That was the day I prayed the most. What if someone comes and sees me. Oh god, I can't even think about it.", Taehyung bit Jungkook's shoulder by caressing his tummy softly. "Haha. You were so easy to trick. Whenever I touch you, you will automatically fall into that trap by yourself.", Jungkook smiled. "Mm. I was an innocent bean back then unable to process your witchy behavior. The most evil things you do are that you will rub my thighs sensually in the middle of some family talks and when they ask me something. I will sit there clueless. Poor me, might not have heard a single word of that entire conversation.", Taehyung said. "Haha. Do you remember the day I left you half naked in our car?", Jungkook asked cupping Taehyung's hands which is massaging his tummy. "How can I forget it? Yoongi hyung. I am still embarrassed to look at him in his eyes.", Taehyung pouted. "My baby was so cute. Haha. How can you be so lost while getting a head?", Jungkook turned to face him. "That's the effect of your tongue and lips Jungkook.", Taehyung said and pecked his lips. "Mm. Then also how can you allow me to completely pull your shorts? You are so dumb.", Jungkook said smooching Taehyung chins. "I thought you would be more comfortable that way. I didn't know the devilish plan behind it.", Taehyung pouted. "You should have.. baby.. you should have.", Jungkook said smiling. "You were so cruel back then. Still you are.", Taehyung said and bit his cheeks. "What Yoongi hyung said?", Jungkook giggled. "Laugh.. laugh.. it was Mia's birthday right? 1st or 2nd.", Taehyung said. "2nd.", Jungkook said. "Yoongi hyung said. Mm. Tae. Don't you know family is here? Don't you know you have to walk around in pants. You are not that little boy anymore. You are married. And what will Jungkook think. Then the rest was history. I never expected he would come to the parking lot in search of me, at last not that time. The best time Beer ran out of stock. Ahhhhh.. and all I found was a Pepsi cup to hide myself. That's another reason why I am wearing long tees and shirts nowadays. I can't predict when your demon will  make an appearance. At least I can cover myself with my shirt.", Taehyung shook his head. "Thank god. It was Yoongi hyung. What if it was nuna or hyung or someone else.", Jungkook laughed. "Ah.. don't remind me of that, Jungkook. That's a nightmare of my life.", Taehyung shook his head. "Haha. Did my little taetae adjust in a Pepsi cup?", Jungkook asked cupping his d.ck as if he was checking the size. "I somehow managed and covered the rest by leaning on the steering completely.", Taehyung said with a horrified gaze. Jungkook giggled when Taehyung thr.st into his hand. "You are so cute, Tae.", Jungkook kissed his lips by moving his hands up and down. "Are you going to leave me in blue balls?", Taehyung held his wrist and asked. "no.. I am serious.", Jungkook looked at him with his puppy eyes. "No. No. No.. I won't believe it especially when you look at me like that. I learned Jungkook. I learned about you over the years.", Taehyung pulled his hand out and made it wrapped around his stomach. "Sleep.", he whispered and kissed his forehead. Jungkook pouted and smooched his face on his chest.