Chapter 38

"Where are we going, Tae?" Jungkook inquired once they were comfortable in the car. "Not someplace in particular. "Just a ride." Taehyung replied, massaging his hand and keeping it on his lap. "Are you excited, my Soo baby?" He inquired about the young baby, who was sucking on a pacifier.

Half an hour later, Taehyung stopped the car beside a vintage cafe along the shore. "Come." He mentioned this to the other two. He grabbed Soo from Jimin's hand and led them to the beach.

They walked to the beach first, rather than entering the cafe. "Haha. See. She is excited. Look." Jungkook stated, pointing to the newborn girl, who giggles whenever her little toe comes into contact with the chilly water. "Hold her firmly, Tae. She's wiggling a lot." Jungkook warned. "Here comes another wave. Mm, catch it. Wooooooiii." He dipped her little toes in the water and immediately raised her up. She began giggling again, drooling on her little hand, which was held between her small lips. Jimin chuckled, clutching his phone and capturing those moments. "See. Who's there?" He said this to the baby, caught a small crab, and walked towards Jungkook. "No, no, Tae, I am afraid." Jungkook moved back with a scared and terrified expression. "Haha. It will do nothing. It won't harm you. Show me your palm." He said. Jungkook shakes his head. "Then, I will put it inside your shirt." Jungkook instantly extended his palm since he knew his husband would do so. "Aaaa.. lol. "Look at Kookie's face, baby." Taehyung laughed, pointing at Jungkook's face, who is clutching the crab and is crying if it moves. "He is dramatic," he exclaimed.

"I will bring smoothies for you all; hold her." Taehyung handed Soo to Jimin. Jungkook and Jimin relaxed on the shore while Taehyung went to get milkshakes. "Tae. Tae will be a nice father, Jungkook." Jimin said something out of nowhere. "Mm. That's correct. He is already an ideal husband and will make a wonderful father." Jungkook caressed his stomach. "I believe we acquire patience when we become pregnant, right? I wanted to see my baby right now. But, see, I have to wait another eight and a half months for this." Jungkook pouted. "That is yes; take rest now, Jungkook. After giving birth, you won't be able to. It will be really exhausting, especially the first few months." Jimin said. Jungkook nodded and smiled when he noticed Taehyung back with their milkshakes. "Here. And I took Soo's bottle from the car." He said this after giving them their respective cups as well as Soo's bottle.

"Haha. See. She doesn't want her milk." Taehyung laughed when Soo was pushing her bottle and grabbing Jimin's cup. "You can't drink this, baby." Jimin spoke, holding the cup slightly farther away. "Give her to me." He said that and gave his cup to Jungkook before carrying her back to the water. Meanwhile, Jimin finished his smoothie. "Done. Tae. Give her." Jimin said that and took her back. Taehyung approached Jungkook and sat alongside him, taking his cup from him. "You want it?" Taehyung inquired when he noticed Jungkook's empty cup. Jungkook shook his head, then put his hands around his biceps. "Why are you skinny? Please think; I am not giving you anything to eat." He pouted and squeezed his biceps. "Haha. That's correct. By the end of the pregnancy, you will be 78, right?" Taehyung asked him. "More." He replied. "Wah. You are exciting me a lot. I can't wait to feel your anime b..bies and broader hips. You are stunningly attractive now. After delivery, Jungkook, will you make a psychic obsessed killer?" Taehyung asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "You are crazy." Jungkook shook his head and looked to the other side with a small smile.

After spending another half an hour, they returned home. When they arrived home, Jungkook was greeted with a firm hug. He chuckled and looked at the girl, who was closely hugging his legs. "You forgot about me, right? "That's why you took so long to return," Jungkook pouted. "No. I rushed back to visit my Kookie." Mia asked, caressing his stomach. "What is my baby doing?" she inquired. "haha. "Your baby is asleep." "haha. Your baby is sleeping." Jungkook tousled her hair. "Congrats Jungkookie. Welcome to the Mom's Club." Jennie said it with a wide smile. Jungkook smiled and nodded. "How are you? Morning sickness?" she inquired. "Yes. But not too hard," he replied and sat on the couch opposite her. "My family was eager to come today and congratulate you in person, but I told them not to now as you might be weary. But this, mom sent it with me." She said that and handed him a gift basket. "Oh, Nuna. This was not necessary." He grinned, took the basket, and caressed the things. "What are you craving nowadays?" she asked. "Expect cheese; everything is fine." He replied. "Then eat everything properly. You are fortunate that you do not experience worse morning sickness." She exclaimed, smiling. "Did you eat something?" Mrs. Kim asked by offering a glass of water for Jungkook. He nodded. "Let me go and change my dress." He rose up after telling them. Taehyung took the basket, and they went into the room.