Chapter 20

"No.. stop I can't.. I can't run more.", Jungkook sat on a bench breathing heavily and he kept all the bags on it. Taehyung also stopped running and stood there inhaling and exhaling deeply by holding the arm of the bench. "Are you really a rabbit? The way you ran. Oh, Jungkook.", Taehyung asked as he also sat near him. "Haha. That's because you are getting old. You need a stamina booster medicine.", Jungkook said taking out the bottle of water from his bag. He took a few sips and gave it to Taehyung.

"If I am old, you are also old

"If I am old, you are also old. We are just two years apart.", Taehyung said. "Oh, but I am still in my 20s but you are in your 30s.", Jungkook said. "What's the problem in the 30s? I am still hot and handsome.", Taehyung said pushing his hair back showing his forehead which was glistering with sweat. "Damn. Stop doing that. I am feeling some tickles in my stomach.", Jungkook said licking his lower lips. "Do you have a mind to ride me here?", Taehyung asked looking around. "Yes. Not you but we really need to take a taxi back to the hotel. I can't walk a step ahead.", Jungkook said. "Then how are you going to carry me?", Taehyung asked. "Carry you? Isn't it the other way?", Jungkook asked. "No, since you are a muscle bunny and my mommy. You have to carry your baby boy around.", Taehyung said and laid his head on his lap. "No.. no.. get up.. get up.. you will lay your head on my lap first then my hand will automatically find its way to your head and will start giving you massages and you will be whining for more then in the end we will be missing our flight.", Jungkook said massaging his head slightly. "Mm. Your hands are blessed, Jungkook. In every way.", Taehyung closed his eyes feeling the dainty fingers rubbing his sculp.

"Do you have anything else to buy?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. "Then let's go back to the hotel. We will eat something and will take a nap then will go to the airport.", Taehyung said sitting up. Jungkook nodded. "Then come.", Taehyung stood up and pulled Jungkook along.

~
When they reached back at the hotel, they had their food in the room itself. After that, Jungkook started packing their luggage and in half an hour he completed everything and kept the bagages aside.

"Tae. Are you going out?", Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung wearing his shoes. "Yes. I will be back in half an hour. I need to meet a client. Why? You need something?", Taehyung asked. "Oh, then it's fine.", Jungkook said. "What happened?", Taehyung asked. "It's nothing. I don't feel like taking a nap and more than that", Jungkook looked at his palm then at Taehyung who was gazing at him. "I.. I want you.", Jungkook said in a very low voice. "Oh.", Taehyung smiled and removed his shoes. "No.. No.. Tae. It's fine. Your client must be waiting. We can do it afterwards. Please don't cancel your business meeting.", Jungkook said and walked to Taehyung shaking his head. "No client is more important than you for me. Also, I always have time for you, baby.", Taehyung said and picked him up.

"What's with the air in Paris?", Taehyung asked the same question. "I don't know. I feel like I am in my honeymoon phase.", Jungkook whispered. "Can you kiss me?", Jungkook asked with his puppy eyes. "Why are you asking, dear. Kiss me however you want.", Taehyung said and made him sit on the dressing table.