Chapter 8

Since Mia was with them, Jungkook doesn't know how fast days went. His daily routine revolves around Mia and Taehyung now. Getting up preparing cute little snacks to Mia to pack her lunch box then prepare breakfast for the three, dropping her at school and then going to his own school, again picking up her, dressing her up, singing, dancing, playing, making dinner together, overall Jungkook is living the life he dreamed of as a husband of Taehyung and as a momma.

~
It was yet another Friday, since Taehyung was busy till 8PM, he called and informed Jungkook to pick Mia and go to Kim's directly and he will join later. Jungkook agreed and once his class got over, he thought about buying something for Jae and Soo at the mall before picking up Mia as he had around one hour left to pick her up.

Jungkook was walking between each rack picking up little soft toys and dresses for both when he bumped into someone whom he least expected. "Hey Jungkook.", Jungkook smiled and replied "Hey Mingyu.". "I know it will be the dumbest question, if I ask you, what are you doing here, that too after seeing the basket.", Mingyu said smiling. "Haha. Yes. Where is your son?", Jungkook asked. "He is at home. Actually for many days, he was asking about one new painting kit. So thought to buy it today.", Mingyu said showing the books and painting kit he was holding. "Oh, I was going husband's home, so thought to buy some toys. They are three kids.", Jungkook said smiling. "Aha. So they will be expecting something from you.", Mingyu said. "Of course they will.", Jungkook smiled walked to the billing section. He paid for the items and collected the bags and both of them walked out of the shop. "Mm. Jungkook, Do you have time for coffee?", Mingyu asked. Jungkook looked at his watch. "Mm.. don't think so. Maybe next time. I wanted to pick my brother in law's daughter from her school actually.", Jungkook said. "Oh, okay. Then let's have it another day.", Mingyu informed. Jungkook smiled before bidding him goodbye. Jungkook walked to the exit holding all the bags without knowing a pair of eyes watching his every actions.

Jungkook looked both sides of the road before crossing it and took a cab to Mia's school. He picked Mia from her school and was waiting for a cab when his cell phone rang. "Reached?", "ah, Tae. Not yet. I am at Mia's school.", Jungkook replied looking at the girl who is holding his hand and holding an ice cream on other. "Mm.. then wait there. I will reach in a ten minutes.", Taehyung said. "But you said you have some schedule?", Jungkook asked. "Postponed.", Taehyung replied. "Oh, okay.", Jungkook kept the phone aside and sat in the waiting longue with Mia.

After ten minutes, he saw Taehyung's car slowing down and both of them walked to it. Jungkook kept all bags and Mia on the back seat before sitting on the passenger seat next to Taehyung. "I went to mall and buy some presents to Soo, Jae and Mia.", Jungkook said smiling. "Mm I can see that.", Taehyung replied. "Let's go.", Jungkook said after buckling his seat belt. Taehyung looked at Jungkook face a little longer before driving off.

 Taehyung looked at Jungkook face a little longer before driving off

(Kim Mansion)

Taehyung parked the car in the garage besides others and helped Mia to got down from car and he took all the bags. Mia ran towards the mansion as soon as her feet landed on the ground. "Come.", Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and walked to mansion.