Chapter 9

The next morning, Jungkook was walking down the stairs in confusion to see the entire mansion silent and calm. Nobody is around. He checked in the kitchen and found it empty without anyone. "Mommmm.. Jiminie hyungggg..", Jungkook called and walked to the work area but there was no one. Jungkook checked the dining room and that's when he saw Yeonjun sitting on the couch in the living room writing something. "Mm.. Yeo.. Yeonie.", he called the other who immediately looked at him blankly. "Did you see mom and Jimin hyung? Mia?", he asked. Yeonjun nodded and pointed outside. "Oh, okay.", Jungkook smiled and went outside. Yeonjun looked at the retreating figure then at his own lap as his lips stretched into a beautiful smile. "Yeonie.", he whispered himself by blushing a little and wrote the same in that book he was holding.

"What are you all doing?", Jungkook asked looking at the whole family spread in the front yard with each gardening tool. "I gave a day off to our maids and thought to assign each work to each one.", Mrs Kim said standing straight by holding a rack. "See, gardening. Nobody is really moving their body nowadays. Office to home, home to office and all time on the phone or laptop. So I thought this to be a free of gadget day. By the way where is your husband? Ask him to come.", Mrs Kim said after landing over the plucked weeds to Jimin who threw it in a corner. "But kids?", Jungkook asked. Mrs Kim pointed towards the tree where three of the kids are enjoying doing whatever they can except Soo, who is sleeping in a covered crib. "Go fast. Call him. After this we have to make lunch that too as a family. Going forward, every weekend will be like this.", Mrs Kim strictly said and got a yes from each one. "I.. I will call Tae.", Jungkook said excitedly and ran inside. "Aren't you joining?", Jungkook asked Yeonjun on the way. He shook his head. "Come. It will be fun.", he said smiling and rushed to his room.

"Tae. Wake up. Fast. They are enjoying.", Jungkook shook Taehyung who hummed. "Wake up. I too want to enjoy.", he said. "What enjoy?", Taehyung turned and laid straight. "Come. You will know.", Jungkook said patting Taehyung's fringes, who again closed his eyes to sleep. "Taeeee..", Jungkook screamed in his ear. "Ah. I am up.", Taehyung sat up rubbing his eyes. "Go brush your teeth and come. Fastttt.", he pulled him up from the bed and pushed him to the washroom.

Taehyung looked at his hand where a wickle is handed over then at the brunette who was digging the soil with a wide smile. "Is this what you said they are enjoying?", Taehyung asked to Jungkook who nodded in excited. Taehyung's eyes travelled to every face who were sweating and struggling with a worn out expression expect Jungkook and Yeonjun. Taehyung was wondering how could this boy enjoy it this much that too under this hot sun. Was he doing it in his school?

Another one hour was a battle field in Kim garden, sulking, laughing and playing with mud and water and at the end the garden looked refreshed and cleaned. As per mother Kim's order, everyone withdrew to their respective rooms to take bath and join for breakfast.

Jungkook was showering when he heard loud bangs on the door. "Aaaa. Tae.. tell me", Jungkook asked loudly. "Open.. open the door. It's kind urgent.", Jungkook heard Taehyung from the other side. "Ah? I have only started bathing. Go to other washroom.", He replied. "No. I can't. Opennnnn. My hands.. my hands.. aaaa..", Taehyung screamed. "Hands? What happened to your hands? Did you hurt it?", Jungkook immediately turned off the shower and wrapped the towel and opened the door only to get pushed inside itself. "My hands are itching to feel you.", Taehyung smiled and looking at him up and down. "Don't do such things. I was scared.", Jungkook said hitting his biceps who removed his all dress. "What? No. Only shower.", Jungkook said looking at his half harden member. Taehyung nodded and went with him to the shook.

"Tae. Will...will you listen to me?", Jungkook asked scrubing Taehyung's back. Taehyung hummed. Jungkook gulped nervously before proceeding. "There.. there is this cl..clinic Care. IVF fertility center. Everybody is saying it's a good one. Doctor's are highly proficient. Mm.. can..can we vi..visit there once?", Jungkook closed his eyes tightly but opened without receiving any response. "Once. Only once. I won't ask again. This will be last.", Jungkook assured squeezed the foam out of the scrub. "It's.. when I saw Soo, Mia and Jae there. I really wished if our baby also was there.", Jungkook said and turned on the hand shower and washed his entire back. Again no response. Jungkook signed.