Chapter 17

"ah. You could have said it to me at least once. See, I am wearing my slippers.", Jungkook whined for the n th time while he sat on the plane sulking. "But, it looks cute.", Taehyung smiled looking at his pink flip-flops and socks. "Aish. Who will go to Paris like this? Aaahhh. I don't even have inner wear.", Jungkook scratched his head in frustration. "Wow, that's great. Anyways I prefer to have nothing on you.", Taehyung whispered. "Do you want me to sit here naked?", Jungkook asked glaring at him. The woman who is in late 50s, sitting near them looked at Jungkook. "Sorry. I didn't give him what he demanded early. That's why.", Taehyung said to her. "Oh, honeymoon?", she asked. "No, business.", Taehyung replied. The woman looked at Jungkook. "My husband.", Taehyung replied. "Cute", she said watching how Jungkook was pouting and hitting on the seat in front of them. "Mm. Sometimes he is very scary.", he whispered to her, who smiled.

~
Jungkook gave a nervous smile to the receptionist who was judging him by looking at him up and down when they waited in the waiting longue of an elegent and luxurious hotel. His eyes traveled to other guests who were dressed up in modest suit, dresses and shorts. Jungkook glared at Taehyung who was smiling at him. "Come.", he said showing the room key. Jungkook immediately ran to him to the room.

"Ahhhhhh.. embarassment. I never had this much embarrassment in my life.", Jungkook threw himself on the bed hitting on the pillow. "Why?", Taehyung asked. "Why? Didn't you see others? Aish. Maybe I am the only one in this entire hotel in this simple tees and track pants.", Jungkook said. "Oh. Didn't you see yourself? Maybe you are the only beautiful person in this entire hotel.", Taehyung replied. Jungkook stared at him angrily but pressed his lips together when he cheeks started dusting with pink shade. "Stoooppp.", he hid his face on the pillow blushing hard. "Haha..", Taehyung laughed. "Do you want to take a nap?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. "Then shower and sleep. Evening we can roam around.", Taehyung said. Jungkook stood up and went to bathroom.

After shower he came out in bathrobe and laid on the bed. "My baby looks fluffy. I feel like squeezing you. But I am controlling myself.", Taehyung said. Jungkook turned to the other side and pulled the blanket over him and closed his eyes. "Don't talk to me", he said. Taehyung smiled watching how he was sulking and went to the bathroom.

Jungkook twisted and turned on the bed after four hours of sleep. He sat up rubbing his sleepy eyes and looked around. "Tae..", he called, but got no response. He stood up from the bed and checked the bathroom but no, he was not there. "Tae..", he called again and that's when his eyes fell on the shopping bag kept on the dressing table. He turned it up and down before opening it "Dress up and come down. I will be at reception.", Jungkook smiled and caressed the dress. He immediately got dressed and combed his hair. He pouted as he didn't even take his ever favorite lip tint. He signed and bit his lips gently and licked it looking at the reflection. He smiled when he found now the lips is in a brighter shade of pink. He took his cellphone and went to the reception.

Jungkook slowed down his steps when he saw Taehyung's eyes fixed on him

Jungkook slowed down his steps when he saw Taehyung's eyes fixed on him. He rubbed the tip of his nose and swayed his hips a way too much while he walked to him. "Do you want to go back to room?", Taehyung asked encircled his hand on Jungkook's lower back. "Is it affecting?", Jungkook asked. "Always. Even when you are in a sack.", Taehyung said as both of them walked out.