Chapter 35

"haha. What's this, Jungkookie? You have made a huge purchase." Jimin asked when he saw Taehyung carrying a horizontal box. "Oh, it's nothing, Hyung. It's just a mirror." He informed. Taehyung took it and went to the room. "Let me go and see. Otherwise, he will keep it somewhere. I will be back in ten minutes." Jungkook trailed behind his husband.

"Not there. Noooooo. Here, to the right." Jungkook said, pointing at the right side. "People say you shouldn't wake up facing a mirror. That's why." He said. "You believe such things?" Taehyung was amazed. "Yes. I value the older words. Not like you." Jungkook wiped the whole mirror. "Yes, I don't consider their words, and that's why you are here. See, you are the decision of my parents, which I appreciate with my every existence. The best decision of my life." Taehyung said that and started undressing to take a shower. Jungkook smiled and removed his tees. "Are you coming with me to take a shower?" He asked. Jungkook shook his head negatively and stepped out of his pants after removing them. "Coming or not?" Taehyung asked again, eyeing him up and down. "N.O." Jungkook replied sternly. "There was a time you craved bathing with me. Oh, how much I wish to travel back to the old days." Taehyung said with heart, remembering his youthful days. "Then marry again." Jungkook said this while wearing another pair of shorts. "With you?" He asked. "Leave me. Give me some peace." Jungkook laughed when Taehyung came running to him and bit his cheeks. "No. "Haha, he giggled when he started smacking his boba cheeks. But they moved away from each other when they heard a door knock. "I will check." Jungkook said and threw a bath towel to Taehyung, as the other was standing next.

Jungkook opened the door and saw a grinning boy holding a bowl of salad. "How was your day, Hyung?" Jungkook wiped his cheek, which was glistering with his husband's saliva. "Good. How was yours?" Jungkook inquired casually. "I liked my college. The ambience and classroom are good." He replied and held out the bowl for Jungkook. He took it hesitantly. "You don't have to make it." He said. "But I love to do it, Hyung." Yeonjun said. "Haha. Let me see then." He rolled his eyes when he saw how his hyung grabbed the bowl from his hand. "Ummmm, it's really yummy. You should have taken some chef courses." Taehyung complimented. "But. Your hyung won't eat it. It has cheese. He will vomit. But don't worry. I will eat it. Thanks dear." Taehyung carried the bowl inside the room. Jungkook smiled as his eyes moved from Taehyung's to his brother's. "I don't like cheese these days." He confirmed. "Oh. I didn't know." He replied in a tiny voice. "It's not necessary; you have to know it, Yeonie. Even Mom doesn't know. So it's fine." Jungkook said. "Aren't you coming downstairs, Hyung? We can play video games. Jiminie Hyung is also there." He suggested. "Mm. Let me first take a nap. I am tired. You carry on." He replied. Yeonjun pouted, gazing at his hyung, who was devouring the salad deliciously. Jungkook held the door open, waiting for Yeonjun to leave. Yeonjun looked at Jungkook once again before going back to his room.

Once Jungkook closed the door, Taehyung said, "I will take a shower and come." He went to the bathroom after keeping the bowl on the table.

When Taehyung came back, he saw Jungkook sleeping soundly on the bed. He took his laptop, sat beside him on the bed, and resumed his work.

A few more hours later, he heard another knock on the door, and he found his mom standing there when he opened the door. "Jungkook? He didn't eat anything." Mrs. Kim said she was peeking inside the room. "He is sleeping, and he had a snack on the way back home." He informed. "Mm. Still, he has to eat properly. I have made a smoothie for him. Wake him up after ten minutes." She said that, and Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook squirmed in sleep when he felt Taehyung's hand caressing his belly. "Wake up. Don't you want to eat?" Taehyung asked. "Did I sleep for long?" He sat up on the bed, resting his back on the bed. "No. Half an hour," he replied.