Chapter 80

It sounds like the storm has passed for the Kim household, with everyone gradually returning to their normal routines and finding solace in the familiarity of everyday life. Despite the initial shock and turmoil caused by Yeonjun's actions, the family has found strength in moving forward, refusing to let the incident define them.

After enduring the emotional turmoil, Jungkook has returned to his normal energy and spirit, returning to his healthy self with tenacity and resolve. The babies, sensing the renewed sense of stability and love in their home, respond joyfully and enthusiastically, cherishing their momma's presence more than ever before.

With each passing day, the wounds of the past begin to heal, giving way to a sense of hope and optimism about the future. The Kim family, bound by love and unity, stands together, ready to face any challenges that may arise with strength and resilience.

~

Currently, the Kim household was bustling with excitement as each family member prepared for their much-anticipated vacation. Amidst the chaos of packing and organizing, Jungkook found himself multitasking, lending a helping hand to Jimin while also attending to the needs of the little ones.

"Done, Mia baby. Come here with your hair tie," Jungkook called out, his voice filled with gentle affection as he carefully dressed little Jae in an adorable outfit. Mia, eager and enthusiastic, approached him with a pouch in her hand, ready to add her own touch to her appearance.

"Pink or yellow?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Pink. See your unicorn on the dress is pink, right?" Jungkook replied with a warm smile, as he made Jae wear his little socks.

Mia immediately took the pink band and then jumped over to get on the bed. "Momma, I want a butterfly bun," she declared, her request met with a soft chuckle from Jungkook. "Of course, my baby boo," Jungkook responded, reaching for a comb as he prepared to fulfill Mia's request. With practice ease, he began to style her hair, forming delicate butterfly buns that adorned her head with cuteness.

"Jungkookkkkk.." With a gentle sigh, Jungkook turned his head towards the bathroom upon hearing Taehyung's call. "Aaaaa," he replied aloud. "I forgot my bath towel," Taehyung announced from the bathroom, his voice carrying a hint of sheepishness. "This man. Can't he be a little responsible?" Jungkook muttered under his breath and continued to carefully fix Mia's hair with hairpins.

"Jungkookkkkk," Taehyung called out again, his voice echoing through the room once again. "Coming," Jungkook replied, rising from the bed after ensuring the pillows were arranged safely around Jae. "Mia baby, don't go anywhere. Check on Jae," he instructed, trusting her to keep an eye on her younger sibling as he made his way to the washroom, towel in hand.

Jungkook tapped on the bathroom door a few times. "Here," he said, holding out the towel through the partially opened door. "Mm?" Taehyung responded with a confused hum. "Your towel," Jungkook repeated, growing impatient as he waited for Taehyung to accept it. "Ah, yes. Come," Taehyung replied absentmindedly, reaching out to pull Jungkook inside along with the towel. With a sudden tug, Jungkook stumbled forward, caught off guard by Taehyung's unexpected movement.

"Ouch, Tae," Jungkook whined, rubbing his arm where it had collided with the door frame as Taehyung closed the bathroom door abruptly. "Seriously?" Jungkook's eyes grew in disbelief when he saw Taehyung standing there stroking his m..mbr. "Please. It won't take five minutes." Taehyung said, grabbing Jungkook's hand. "What five minutes? Tae. Kids are there." Jungkook whispered, looking at his hand wrapped around his hardened taetae.

"I thought to take care of it myself, unfortunately I couldn't." Taehyung said, stroking it with Jungkook's hand. "Ah. How on earth did you end up in this position?" Jungkook asked in disbelief, kneeling down in front of him. "Do you think I need any particular reason for that? Your mere existence is enough. Ufff.. Yes.. Like that." Taehyung threw his head backward as Jungkook's lips twirled on his tip.